chapter 40

I just wanted to say thank you al so so so much for supporting me and being very patient with me while i write this. I know I have lost quite a few readers and I understand why. I was going through a really tough time but now I'm better and I'm back and i am so overwhelmed with all of your nice comments and your support it's really helping me feel better about myself and I am so happy to know you are enjoying the book! Thank you so much for voting and commenting and even reading my terrible writing:') I love you so so much honestlyy:)xxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ariana's POV!!-

I just stayed in my room the morning after I lost. There was cameras all around the house filming Jane and Liam on their hectic morning getting ready for the big final. I didn't want to get in the way or ruin anything so I just stayed away.

Last nights events still hadn't quite sunk in when I woke up but I'm coming to terms with what had happened, there is no changing it now.

I hadn't even looked at my phone. I knew it would be full of texts and missed calls and peoples condolences and sympathy. I didn't want to read all of that right now. I wasn't sure if Harry would of texted me and I'm not sure whether I wanted him to. Also another reason I didn't want to check my phone.

'Hey Ariana, we are going to the studio now, do um, do you want to join us?' Liam asked knocking at my door.

'Sorry I slept in' I said trying to souund tired but failing miserably. 'I'll make my own way there for lunch'

'Ok, I'll see you soon' he said then I heard his footsteps down the stairs. I fell back onto my bed and looked up at the ceiling. After today I would never be back in this house again. In all honesty I am now scared of leaving as it's like leaving home, you're all on your own and you have no idea what's going to happen. But I was going to have to suck it up and face up to it. It couldn't be that bad.

My phone started ringing. Probably someone calling to tell me how sorry they are that I lost, I decided to ignore it. I stood up and walked down stairs ot get myelf some breakfast. One of the camera men was sat looking bored in the kitchen. When I came downstairs he hurriedly picked up his camera and started filming me.

'Oh hello?'

'Hi, sorry I was meant to get your reactions and your morning on camera but you didn't come down for a while'

'Sorry about that I had a lie in, haven't been able to have one in a while' I laughed and he  joined in. People think this house is easy but in actual fact it's anything but.

You wake up early every single day and rush to get ready then get to the studios, then you warm up, rehearse, practise, try out different clothes, rehearse, learn, perform, then you always have to do sometihng interesting like go somewhere for the cameras, then there is interviews and all thetime yoou're being filmed. This house has tired me out so much over the past few weeks, I suppose it was a good thing for me to get out, but another day wouldn't of hurt not at all.

Tonight I had to be at the final along with the others to sing and then when the winner was announced all of the contestants have to run on and hug them and celebrate with them the fact that they won.

I walked around the house slowly getting ready and the camera man was still following me, but I had gotten ued to this by now so it didn't really phase me. It will be so odd when we I have to go back to normal life.

When I had eaten and was dressed and ready to go then I couldn't put it off any longer, I needed to go to the studios.