chapter 4

heeeeey! so now im doing chapter 4!:D i will be updating this one more often than my other one until this one starts getting a little more attention :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-ARIANAS POV!!-

It was Thursday and I still hadn't decided on a song for bootcamp I was quickly running out of time. I was stuck between the song 'born this way' by lady gaga and 'express yourself' by Laberinth. I knew that I was definately going to sing one of them songs so I was rehearsing them both.

I heard a knock at the door and sprinted down the stairs it was Josh, we had arranged for him to come over today and he was going to help me choose for defenite which song to sing. We had been at it for hours but he still couldn't decide! It was really starting to stress me out.

Josh was upsetting me aswell though ever since he went back to his house that night he hadn't been the same. Not with me or anything. He wouldn't even tell me what was going on it was starting to annoy me.

'I have to go babe sorry'

'Ok bye then' He smiled and leaned in for a kiss I turned my head away so he kissed my cheek.

'Whats wrong with you?'

'With me? With you more like! You have been off with me for a while! You havn't stayed for ages and i'm suddenly not allowed anywhere near your house! You barely speak to me and won't even tell me what's going on!' I was so angry I really didn't want to have an argument with him but...to late now I guess!

'wow I haven't done anything! For all you know it could be something really serious'

'Well it could be but how would I know? You won't tell me anything!'

'Well maybe I don't want to!' When he said that it really did hurt the tears started to fill my eyes.

'Fine then if thats how it is. You know I always thought that we were the kind of couple who told eachother eveything but you ruined that!'

I opend the front door and started towards the stairs 'You can let yourself out' I ran up the stairs the tears streaming down my face they couldn't stop falling I was out of control. I heard the door slam downstairs and I screamed and threw my pillow at my bedroom door.

For hours I cried then my laptop started ringing and I realised Olly was trying to skype me. SHIT. I forgot we were going to skype and he would help me pick which song I should sing. I tried to wipe away the tears but it didn't work to well. I answered the call. I really needed a friend.

'Hey O-Olly' I sniffled.

'What's up little red?' He asked me. It was his little nickname for me bcause I was so small and had red hair. Makes sense right? He did look truly concerned which was nice to see.

'Me and Josh had a fight and I don't know what's going to happen to us...i'm terrified' I admitted.

'Aww Ari don't be sad! I hate seeing you like this! I wish there was something I could do!' He looked really sad and I knew there was only one thing I needed right now.

'Can you come round? I just need a friend'

'Sure thing. anything! text me your address and I will be there in a bit'

'Thanks Olly' I managed to force out a smile then I ended the call and got my phone I quickly typed in my address and sent it to Olly. He was round within half an hour. He knocked at the door so I hurried to the door and opened it to see a smiling Olly. He hugged me and we stood there for a while me sobbing into his chest and him rubbing my back comfortingly.