Chapter 21

Ok so thanks for all of the comments on the last chapter guys they were really good and helpful I love you all! One comment in particular though caught my eye and I will be using two ideas given to me because tbh they were better than my ideas;) aha anyways I hope you enjoy

---------------------------------------------------

-chapter 21-

-Arianas POV!!-

I was lying in bed but couldn't get to sleep. All I could think of was Harry saying how lucky Josh is then running out of the room. I mean that had to mean something right? Not that I cared anyway because obviously I loved Josh and I couldn't love Harry.

Eventually I fell asleep but my dreams were filled with Josh&Harry and let's just say it wasn't the best nights sleep I'd ever had. I woke up and it was only 5.55AM I slowly and quietly creeped downstairs to make myself a cup of tea. When I got to the kitchen Jane was in there.

'Oh hey, sorry to disturb you' I said

'Oh no it's fine darling, want a tea?' She asked and I nodded then went to sit down next to her.

'Whats on your mind?' I asked.

'Oh nothing, just couldn't sleep'

'Same' I agreed.

'That Josh boy was lovely' she said, oh my can't I get away?

'Yeah, he is.'

'So is Harry.'

'Yeah he.... Wait? What did you say?' I asked shocked.

'Nothing' she smiled.

'Oh Jane, how did you know?' I asked.

'Ive known for a while, and I've been keeping an eye on both of you!'

'Is it really obvious?'

'No, not really! Just to me I guess' she smiled and I smiled back. There was silence for a while while I thought.

'Jane, what do I do? I have no clue!'

'Well tell me everything'

'Well josh has been my boyfriend for ages! We were really going well then I came in here and we have grown further apart, I mean that's understandable right? And then Harry has started being really nice but that's probably cause he has to be but I feel like I'm starting to fall for him, I don't want to feel like that because of josh but I can't help it' I rambled on and on for ages confiding in Jane. She just sat there and listened. When I finally finished she thought for a while.

'Nothing.'

'Excuse me?' I asked confused.

'Dont do anything until you are out of the competition'

'But why?'

'Well firstly, you would be giving Harry some things to worry about in the media, you need to see josh properly to see if it's just the competition that grew you apart or if it's the actual relationship and also Josh deserves a real explanation which will be hard whilst you're living here' I nodded and thanked Jane then stood up to leave.

'But there is one thing I have noticedabout you and Harry...' She said causing me to swirl round.

'What?'

'The chemistry' she winked and I smiled, blushed and ran upstairs. It was now 6.30AM and I decided to get dressed. I didn't put any make up on and just put my hair up in a top knot. I put some perfume on then got my phone out. I needed to talk to Frankie. It was really early but he wouldn't mind. I didn't call him, I facetimed him. I needed to see his face. We spoke for ages about everything and he have the best advice and made me laugh alot! The cars came to take us to the studio so I said my to frankie and walked downstairs. Everyone was looking at something but when I walked into the room they all stopped talking and tried to hide it.