Chapter 35

-Harry's POV!!-

I was sat watching Jane singing. She was singing Demi Lovato's Skyscraper. Jane had such a powerful and incredible voice but to be perfectly honest I wasn't really paying much attention. I was just waiting until Ariana came on.

I don't know what it was. We weren't even together that long. Only a few weeks. I don't understand why but she had this weird kind of control over my mind. She was always in there and wouldn't leave. She was all I ever thought about. I's like she's my drug or something.

No Harry. You're obsessed. You will scare her and you will never get your second chance. And anyway, she kissed Liam, she has moved on. She doesn't love you anymore.  

I felt a nudge in my right arm, I looked over and all the judges were looking at me, I looked at the stage which had Jane and Dermot stood together.

'Um, Harry...What do you have to say about Jane's performance?'

'Oh, yeah sorry um, it was truly amazing, as always. Your voice is so incredibly powerful and strong. I can't wait to hear your next song. Every time I hear you sing you just get better and better.' I finished with a smile. Jane thanked me and Dermot carried on to read out the number to call to vote for her.

'So' Tulisa started 'next we have someone who is such an inspiration to me. She is so young yet so strong. Through out this whole competition she hasn't budged an inch and has always been focused and committed and I really do think she deserves a space in the top two, please, give it up for Ariana Grande.'

The crowd immediately erupted in cheers and I sat up ever so slightly in my chair and leant forward the tiniest bit.

The doors opened and the music started. Ariana jumped out from behind the doors and started skipping to the front of the stage and started to sing and immediately I was captivated.

'Now you finally tell me how you feel, Guess your words just came a little too late

All the drama boy its over kill, don't get mad at me 'cause you've been replaced know your place'

Wait what? Replaced? Has she already found someone new? No she can't have. I would of heard about it and she has been so busy with the show.

Oh my god, what if she wrote this song about Liam and me? No there was seriously not enough time for her to write a whole entire song since then. In that case Josh and me? How I replaced Josh and then he came running back to her. She actually must have wrote a song about me. The other song she wrote..um.. Baby I!! What if that was about me too? I swear in that song it says 'If its even possible I love you more than the word love can say it' so she loves me. She loves me! But she kissed Liam, why would she kiss Liam if she loves me. They had to be about me though, she wouldn't have time to write one song, let alone three songs for Liam they only kissed about a week ago. So she must have spent her time writing love songs about me! I couldn't stop smiling by now, this was the happiest I had been in a long while.

'But now I'm with somebody else
And he loves me, too much for me to mess this up'

She loves me.

'Now it's probably hard for you to hear
But there's nothing left for you to say
Had my heart all in your hands
Boy, what you don't understand
Is a girl like me don't have no time to waste around'

She loves me.

'It's not my fault
You're a little bit too late
You're the only one to blame
Wipe that look off your face
You can wish a thousand times, but
None of that will change my mind boy
You had a chance you'll never get back'