chapter 25

i just realised its been like a month since i updated, i feel so bad! OMG! I will update more often I promise! I love you all thanks for sticking with me x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Arianas POV!!-

I heard Dermot saying the ending speech before the show finished and I knew Harry would be in his dressing room now. I had about 10 minutes before I needed to be on xtra factor. I ran as fast as my feet would let me. I heard voices coming from inside but knocked on Harry's dressing room door anyway. Suddenly the voices stopped and there was a sound of shuffling coming from the other side of the door. Then the door flew open to Harry with a beaming smile on his face. Then his face dropped he suddenly looked serious and worried.

'Ariana?' Why was he so shocked to see me?'

'I need to talk to you' I said quickly. I felt like I was about to break down.

'Um, well now isn't the best time' He said awkwardly. What?

'Oh'

'Well maybe we can talk later? Is it anything important?' I heard a giggle coming from inside his dressing room.

He must have a girl in there. What the hell? I thought we were together? And it was  a secret because of the show but we were definitely together. Unless it was because he already had a girlfriend and I was a secret thing to keep him entertained. How could I be so stupid? I felt like such an idiot. I didn't know what to say.

Should I shout at him and out him infront of everyone? Revealing that there was something going on and let out the secret and upset the girl inside. Should I tell him it was Josh? How would he react. Would he pretend he doesn't care to keep the girl inside his room entertained and happy or would he upset her and comfort me?

'Oh, nothing. Just wanted a chat' I said. I didn't like drama and I certainly didn't like being the one to cause it.

'Oh, well that's fine but I'm busy and I need to go. Bye' He said and shut the door. As if he would cheat on me. Or was he cheating on her? With me? I suddenly felt sick. I am disgusting. If that poor girl found out she would hate me, and so would everyone else. Maybe she wasn't his girlfriend or his lover? Maybe she was his sister? But they why would he hide her? And act so cold towards me?

I walked to the toilets and shut myself in a cubicle. once I locked the cubicle the door opened and two sets of heels walked in

'Yeah I know, that model girlfriend of his  is in there now with him. Apparently she's a real bitch'

'I know. I don't know what he sees in her'

'Exactly! I thought he liked Ariana, you know on this show? I thought there was something going on.'

'Me too, she would be much better for him, such a sweet girl. She would do him the world of good'

'Yeah, but he would break her heart. She needs someone better'

'I suppose, but if she changed him they would be a great couple'

'He needs to keep up his bad boy reputation though and she wouldn't help him with that'

'That's true, probably why miss plastic is in there with him now'  The two women laughed and walked out of the toilets. They were just speaking about me, and I'm guessing Harry.

So he did have a girl in there. More than that. His model Girlfriend. I felt like I was gonna throw up. How could he? He is just like the media says he is. I thought he was different. I thought I knew a different Harry but no. He was just like his reputation. A lying, cheating pig. I recomposed myself and walked out of the toilets. I had only known Harry for about two months. I wouldn't let him effect me like this.