chapter 26

ok so I know I left you on a bit of a cliffhanger and it was mean im sorry, but hey its all good im updating now anyways! I really hope you enjoy this chapter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Harry's POV!!-

Shit. That was close.

I knew I had been lucky so far that Ariana hadn't read about me and Amanda in the newspapers or magazines. I mean Ariana didn't really like that kind of stuff she only read a few things every now and again.

But just then she had almost seen Amanda in my dressing room which would of been a massive give away. Also Amanda doesn't know about Ariana, no one does. So that was also a close call.

When Ariana had come to my door I felt really bad for being a dick but I couldn't give it away to either of them.

Lying here now with Amanda in my arms I felt incredibly guilty. I mean I knew Ariana was upset and something was wrong. I could see it in her eyes. No matter how much she tried to pretend everything was ok I saw she wasn't. I also saw how hurt she was when I told her to leave. I just hope I hadn't hurt her too much and that she would forgive me.

I looked at the clock on my bedside table and saw it was only 11.30PM. It was actually quite early but Mandy had wanted to go to sleep so I joined her.

I gently pried myself out of her tight grip, picked up my phone and gently padded my way over to the bathroom. I unlocked my phone and dialled Ariana's number. I knew she would be awake, she always was at this time. She was normally texting me. But seeing as Amanda ad come to visit I thought it would be too risky to text her tonight.

The phone went to voicemail. That was odd. She is always up at this time. Maybe she was just exhausted after performing. Or maybe she just wasn't by her phone. I called her again I had to make sure she wasn't to angry with me.

This time it went to voicemail, but only after two rings. This means she forwarded it to voicemail. So she knew I was calling and decided not to answer. I must have really pissed her off.

I sent her a text.

Ariana, hey it's me. I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier, I was a dick. I just had a friend in my room and we aren't telling anyone we are together so I just had to treat you like I would any other contestant. What was it you wanted to talk about?

I pressed send and waited to see if she would reply. She didn't.

I needed to get to her sometime this week. I wasn't her mentor anymore and its the final week so she will be working like mad and she wont have any time alone because of those damn cameras following the contestants round 24/7.

I would think of something but right now I needed sleep. I crept back into bed and Mandy immediately wrapped her arms around me and lay her head on my chest.

-Arianas POV!!-

I re-read Harry's text to make sure I had read it right the first time. Sure enough I had. He was lying to me. I knew he was. I knew it was his girlfriend in there with him but he called her his friend. Was he really trying to do this?

When I got in the first thing I did was look up Harry Styles on the internet and the first newspaper reports that came up about him were about him and his girlfriend. Mandy. She was a model and she was so beautiful. She was tall. thin, she had long blonde hair and beautiful big blue eyes.

She was also American. I guess he had a type. I was totally opposite to this Mandy girl other than the American part. This gave my confidence a great boost. Note the sarcasm.