chapter 24

thanks for reading guys, I love you x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Arianas POV!!-

'And the act going home tonight is....Ariana Grande. I'm sorry but your journey ends here' Dermot said into the microphone. This was it. I was leaving the X-Factor. I turned to look at everyone. They all had shocked looks on their faces. I couldn't bare to look at Harry. I caught a glimpse of his face for a second and he looked devastated. Like his world had been crushed. How could I let him down?

I suddenly got a lot of hugs and people trying to encourage and comfort me. But none of that mattered. I had been kicked off the X-factor. I could of worked harder. I know I could of. This is all my fault really. The first time ever I was in the bottom two and I was voted off. How embarrassing.

I searched the audience then in the front row was Frankie, mum and dad all crying and hugging eachother. I had let them down too.

Why didn't I practise more? I'm so angry at myself. Why? I did good though. The semi final. That's a good week to go I suppose. But I was so close.

'Ariana!'

'What?'

'Get up! We need to be downstairs in 10 minutes to get to the studios'

'What?' But I just lost?

'ARIANA!' Faye shouted. My eyes shot open. It was just a dream. The show hadn't even happened yet. I was safe.

'I'm coming!' I shouted back and quickly shot out of bed. I put on a shirt, some trackies and uggs and I ran downstairs. A slice of toast got shoved into my hands by Jane. I quickly thanked her and ran out of the door. I got into the car and before I could take my third bite of toast the car was speeding towards the studios.

I need to work hard today and tonight I need to work my butt off. I couldn't let that dream come true.

When I got to the studios I was ushered out by the camera crew. They had been following us around this week. Apparently they needed to film everything we do in case we win and they need more footage for the winners story.

They even filmed me sleep which is annoying as even when I sleep in they don't wake me up. Just watch me. Kind of creepy really.

I got inside and the first thing was a group warm up. We all stood on the stage and warmed our voices up. We then practised our group song we were singing which was 'Impossible'

We all sang and harmonised well. Once we were finished with that it was lighting check. That went well. Then sound check. Again all went good. Then I had a short space of time to rehearse my two songs. One with Harry one without. They went great. It was weird being with Harry in front of everyone. We couldn't talk properly or anything. He was so good at pretending not to care for me though. Weird. Then I had lunch. After that I was in a room by myself singing the songs over and over.

I checked the time and saw that it was 5.30PM already. Shit! The show starts at 7 and I haven't got my hair done or anything.

I sprinted to the hair room and sat down in my chair.

'Where have you been? We have been looking for you for ages!'

'I'm so sorry!' I replied. My hair was curled and pinned back elegantly. Then I was rushed into the make-up room where I got my face covered in the stuff. As soon as the show was finished the make up was going. Ok well maybe not all of it. When she had finished painting in my face I got pushed into the wardrobe where my costume was given to me and I was forced into it.