chapter 27

-Arianas POV!!-

This was it. The moment that I would find out if I was in the final or not. I was stood on stage holding Tulisa's hand. This could be make or break. There was four acts stood on stage.

Liam, Jane, Guardian Angels and me. Little old me from America. Little me with a big dream. My whole life I had wanted to sing and become a performer. My whole life had been leading up to this moment and now was the moment which could either make my dreams come true or shatter them into a million pieces.

'And the first person through to the final is...' Dermot said into his microphone and the drums started banging in the way the usually do to create suspense. 'Jane' He said. I looked over to her and she had the biggest smile on her face. She was screaming and shouting. She came over and gave me the biggest hug.

'Congratulations' I said and she just screamed again.

'And the next person through to the final is...' I've never been in the sing off before. I wonder how it would feel. Would I mess up? What if I did? It would be so nerve wracking and 'Ariana' The crowd erupted in cheers. I had been daydreaming and when I looked around everyone was looking at me then it hit me. I was through. I was in the final. I screamed and screamed. I jumped up and down and I hugged everyone. Me and Tulisa then left the stage and I broke down crying in her arms. I was so happy. I couldn't believe it. As if. I was in the final.

I looked around and Jane was stood there and I gave her a massive hug. I couldn't believe it. I could not believe it. The final. I was in the final. My mind could not get over it. I needed to make sure I did my best. When we calmed down we turned our faces to see the other two acts stood on stage getting ready to perform their songs again.

All four judges sat back in their seats to watch. It was Liams turn first. He sang 'When I was your man' by Bruno Mars. He was a really amazing talented singer and he had worked so hard to get this far in the competition. Jane squeezed my hand and I turned and smiled at her, she smiled back,

Then it was Guardian Angels turn. The girl group all walked on holding hands and looking at eachother for comfort. They were obviously nervous. Who wouldn't be? They were singing wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus. Their harmonies were amazing and they were such close friends and you could see that through their performance.

Once they had finished Liam joined them again on stage. All of the judges gave their feedback and they voted. Tulisa voted for Liam, so did Harry obviously as he was his contestant. Louis and Katy both went for Guardian Angels though which left it down to the public vote. How it should be.

The public had voted more for Liam so he would be joining me and Jane in the final. The final. Me and Jane went back on stage to hug the girls and comfort them. As did the judges, Liam and Dermot.

Everything after that was just a blur. People congratulating me everywhere. My phone was blowing up so I just turned it off. Then there was X-tra factor interviews and it was crazy. I don't even remember half of it. The only bonus about everything being so hectic was that Harry couldn't find me or didn't have any time to find me. So I knew I wouldn't be dealing with that awkward conversation today.

After an hour or so of crazy and interviews and cameras it was time for all of us to go back to the house. The Guardian Angel girls would be leaving tomorrow so tonight was our last night together. All of us. We decided to order pizza and have a lazy night. Olly and Caroline invited me out to a club but I politely turned them down. I have had too much crazy for one day.

While we were watching a film I turned my phone back on and I had over a hundred missed calls over three hundred texts and I didn't even think of checking my facebook or twitter just yet. It would take me all night to reply to everyone.