chapter 9

so Im going to be updating both a lot more recently mainly because I haven't updated in forever, its the holiday so I have a lot of time and I want to finish them because I have a new idea which involves the janoskians! I don't know if you like the or not but yeah :) thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Arianas POV!!-

I woke up to the bright sun of Greece through my window. It was really bright but it was nice kind of relaxing. It looked like it was going to be a beautiful day so that's good right?

I got up and went to my suitcase I knew exactly what I wanted to wear today. It was a cute strapless little summery, flowery dress. It had a white background and little pink flowers. I wore some white flats to match the dress. I pulled the front of my hair back and tied it up. So it was kind of half up half down. My red hair was flowing down my back but it was off my face so I could concentrate.

I didn't join the others in eating breakfast I wasn't really hungry. Today was probably the most important day of my life so far. I couldn't mess this up. I was so in the zone it was unreal. I think everyone thinks I'm ill but its ok I don't really mind.

We eventually all got taken to Tulisa's house now the atmosphere was changing. Some people were still looking at how beautiful everything was. It was stunning. But now more of us were warming up, looking over lyrics, doing our scales, and just over all getting into the mood. I had a quick listen to the other girls practising they were incredible. I really hope I picked the right song. Now I was starting to get nervous.

We only had one chance, one song and one answer. I was now starting to think the bad way about how if I messed up that could be it for me. Before I knew it we were there. When we got off w were greeted by Olly, Caroline and Dermot. That really was a big relief! Seeing a friendly face who I wasn't competing against was really nice. I got off and Olly picked me up and swung me round. He gave me a massive hug which really helped calm my nerves. All the other girls including Caroline looked really jealous yesterday while me and Olly were off in our own little world talking. Olly knew most things about me and he just got me I loved talking to him. But now I think everyone is used to us being close.

Caroline had to go along with our little lie about how we knew each other before X-Factor because she was actually there when we first met. She wasn't very happy about it but it was Olly she would do anything for him.  Caroline and Olly were both crazy about each other but wouldn't let anyone know. Olly had told me but I still needed to do my work with Caroline before helping Olly out.  I had decided that Olly was helping me so much with this competition. I would give him a little something in return.

Before I knew it we were all being put in a order to sing. I was first today which was a little more scary but Olly was there for me comforting me so it was a lot better than it would of been if I was alone. I got interviewed by Dermot then by Olly and Caroline. Then I was called up to the patio to sing again. I walked in and my mouth fell open.

'What's wrong hun?' Tulisa asked.

'You both look absolutely incredible! WOW!' I couldn't stop myself saying it. Damn! I messed up big time how embarrassing!

'Aww baba! That's really sweet of you thanks!' Perrie replied.

'You look gorgeous as always but there really is no need to say that its pretty obvious' Tulisa smiled. I giggled and replied with a little thanks.

'So what are you gonna be singing for us today?' Tulisa asked.

'Teenage dream by Katy Perry I didn't really want to sing it in front of Katy herself because if I messed it up well I would feel really guilty and mean' Perrie and Tulisa both laughed.

'Ok then love the patio is yours' Tulisa winked at me and I started the music and began to sing.

'You think I'm pretty without any make up on,

You think I'm funny when I tell the punch line wrong'

I think it was going ok but I'm not really sure. I carried on and towards the end I got really into it. I was really enjoying myself. I guess its a once in a life time opportunity and if this was the last time I was singing in front of Tulisa and Perrie I might as well make the most of it.

The song finished and I opened my eyes. Tulisa and Perrie both had massive smiles on their faces. That helped me a bit as well. At least they liked it. I left the patio and got interviewed again by Dermot and Olly and Caroline then I was free until decision time. I didn't really feel like doing anything much. I just sat around all day and I decided when they were off duty Olly would go off with Dermot and I would talk to Caroline. I needed to take my mind off everything somehow why not this?

Eventually Caroline and Olly finished. I went to speak to Dermot and tell him my plan. He quickly rushed off to distract Olly leaving me with Caroline.

'Hiya' I squeaked I was so nervous. Why?

'Erm hey?' Caroline asked.

'So listen I know you don't really like me and I have a bit of an idea why,' She looked down blushing ,' But I don't like Olly in that way! Honestly he is just like a really close friend you know?'

'Really?' She looked a little happier.

'Yeah seriously and he isn't into me like that either!'

'How do you know?'

'Well Caroline you like him right?'

'Yeah' She bit her lip and started to blush. I giggled.

'Well he likes you so all we need to do is work out how to make him ask you out! He is being kind of wimpy about it all to be honest' She laughed.

'Well what can we do?'

'Well I could talk to him but then again it wouldn't be as romantic, Dermot could drop a few hints and the-'

'DERMOT KNOWS?!' Caroline cut me off.

'Yeah everyone knows' She looked at the floor embarrassed 'Don't worry about it, everyone thinks its sweet'

She smiled but kept on looking at the floor. I spent the next hour with Caroline talking about Olly at first but then about everything. She was so sweet and down to earth. In the end we ended up being really good friends after that. I was really happy about that. I didn't like people not liking me.

We all got called back one by one to get told weather we were through to the live shows or not. My heart was racing I couldn't hear myself think I was in such a trance thinking of how disappointed I was going to be if I wasn't through. Having to go home and tell my family the news.

Frankie would cry. Josh would be upset but happy I was away from Olly and Harry. My mum and dad would be really upset but I just didn't want to disappoint anyone.

'Ari go on its your turn!' Dermot waved his hand in front of my face and I jumped slightly but slowly started taking baby steps  towards the stairs to the patio.

'thanks' I croaked nothing was coming out I was so nervous.

'Good luck' he smiled that was the last thing I saw before appearing in front of Tulisa and Perrie. My heart was pounding in my chest I was so surprised no one could hear it. I kept taking the baby steps. My hands started sweating and my breathing increased a lot.

Eventually I was stood there in front of them. They were looking up at me. I didn't make eye contact in case I saw the 'no' in them. This was it the big moment. I couldn't do anything else to help myself. Their minds were already made up and I couldn't change it. Would I cry? I hoped not.

Tulisa took a deep breath in.

'So Ariana I guess there's one thing you want to know...'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys so recently I have had people messaging me about this story and some people commenting so I might stop writing it I know it wasn't that good but I just thought I would try it. Sorry if it was a 'waste of your time' reading this or 'you can never get those minutes back' im really sorry I upset you:(