chapter 23

Ok so here is the next chapter sorry I haven't updated in a while. I love you x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Arianas POV!!-

I was waiting for Liam and he finally arrived 5 minutes late.

'Sorry I'm late'

'Yeah! What took you so long?'  I asked him.

'I just couldn't stop watching that video of you' he laughed.

'Are you serious?'

'No! I just couldn't find my jacket' He laughed and I hit his arm.

'Shut up!' I said which made him laugh even more. I joined in laughing.

'Lets go' He said and I nodded in agreement. We walked out of the studios and there were some fans stood outside only a couple we took photos with them and waved bye.

'They were nice' I smiled and Liam agreed.

'Yeah, they were at least they weren't screaming. Its annoying when you cant have a proper conversation with them'

'I know,' I agreed 'But it's weird to think people get that excited over you'

'Yeah, I know what you mean! It's crazy how much our life has changed in the past few weeks'

'I know' I started to remember before the X-Factor. When I was with Josh and we were happy and saw each other everyday.

'Are you doing ok?' Liam asked.

'What do you mean? Of course I am!' I replied.

'I just mean that obviously Josh was such a big part of your life and not having him around you might feel like you miss him or empty I dunno' He said looking at me. I immediately felt guilty. That is how I should feel. But I don't. I'm already with someone else. Im such a slut. How could I do this?

'I feel sick' I said and Liam immediately looked worried.

'Um, Do you want to sit down for a second?' He asked and I nodded. He lead me over to a bench where we sat down and he pulled some water out of his bag and gave it to me.

'Thanks' I said before drinking half of his bottle. I am a slut. I needed to talk to Harry. Liam and I got ourselves some lunch, ate it and walked back to the studios.

'I'm sorry Ariana'

'What for?' I questioned.

'I dunno, you started acting differently since I mentioned Josh' He said and again I started to feel sick.

'No its not your fault, don't worry about it' I smiled and he smiled then hugged me.

'I'm always here for you, you know?'

'Yeah, thanks Liam.' I replied. We turned our separate ways and walked into our own rooms.

I opened the door and sat with his back to me was Harry. He spun round when he heard me.

'Hey babe' He said coming over and leaning in to kiss me but I turned my head and he kissed my cheek.

'Is something wrong?' He asked. I wasn't sure whether to tell him now or later.

'Yeah everything's fine' I lied and walked over to the piano.

I started to play the song we had written yesterday and we started to sing. It sounded good. We practised it a few more times and changed little bits here and there. When we finished with that song I started to sing my other one. Harry sat down next to me and put his arm around my waist. He then started kissing my cheek and my neck. I knew I was trying to be upset but I couldn't help it he was so convincing.

'Harry, I cant concentrate like this' I moaned and he laughed.

'That's the point' He said still kissing my neck. I needed to talk to him before we carried on. 'Whats up?' He asked after I stood up and sat in a chair on the other side of the room.

'I'm a slut'

'Excuse me?' Harry asked looking confused.

'Well literally two hours after me and Josh broke up I started seeing you and I loved Josh but I got over him so fast and now I cant stop thinking about you and everything you do gives me butterflies and I shouldn't feel this way but I do and its stupid and I'm a slut' I finished. Harry laughed.

'Everything I do gives you butterflies, huh?' He asked getting closer to me and running his hand up my arm.

'Harry! Out of all that that is the only thing you concentrate on?'

'I was joking babe listen,' He says sitting me down next to him 'I know what it's like. You do feel horrible but you cant control your emotions. If you like me then you like me. It's not something you can switch on and off. And no one is going to know until after the X-Factor ok?'

'Yeah, but-'

'Do you like me?' Harry cut me off.

'Yes'

'Do you want to be with me?'

'yes'

'Well what's the problem?'

'I just feel like a slut'

'You aren't a slut. Trust me, I know lots of sluts and you are far from it. ok?' He asked and I nodded. He opened his arms and I stepped forwards into them.

'Thank you Harry'

'Its ok beautiful' He replied and those damned butterflies started to go crazy again.

'I cant wait till we can be together, for real' I muttered into his chest.

'Me too, but there's only two more weeks left' He reminded me. I quickly opened my eyes.

'Two weeks? Oh my god I need to practise!'

'No you don't you will be fine' He laughed.

'Harry!'

'Please just stay like this for a few more minutes?'

'Fine, but then we are practising'

'Ok, that's fine' He smiled and kissed the top of my head. Why was everything he did so perfect?

We practised our song repeatedly until it was perfect. I practised my other song a couple of times and before I knew it it was the end of the day. I said bye to Harry and he gave me a kiss and told me to call him later.

Me and the other contestants got into the cars and got driven back to the house.

'I heard you and Harry practising, your song sounds amazing Ari' Jane complimented.

'Thank you so much' I smiled.

'You will definitely get into the final'  Megan said kindly.

'I'm not to sure. Everyone who is still in the competition is amazing. It's really close I think.' I replied.

'Yeah I guess' She smiled and turned her attention back to her phone. I decided to do the same. I got my phone out and went onto twitter. Not much had happened to be honest. My video now had over 100,000 views which was funny.

I tried so much to distract myself but I never seemed to be able to do it. No matter how hard I tried Harry Styles kept creeping back into my mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so I am writing a new fanfic and I think its going to be really good! I will be updating it later so please go and check it out! I am so excited for it! it is called half a heart without you! ok thanks please vote and comment what you thought! I love you x