chapter 22

im so sorry for not updating in a while, I feel really guilty!! But here I am and here is another chapter, I hop you enjoy:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-chapter 22-

-arianas POV!!-

I lay awake in bed and all I could think about was Harry, my stomach wouldn't stop bouncing around. I was also thinking about Josh mind. He had said he would be back. But when? Apparently he hadn't been sued because it would be a big press story and Harry could get into trouble so he was still walking around and he could come in at any time.

He had tried texting, calling, tweeting, facebooking, facetiming, skyping but I had ignored everything. He was begging for another chance and trying to explain himself and begging for me not to get together with Harry. Oops.

I searched his name on twitter and he was getting so much hate for cheating. It was crazy. Loads of people were calling him stuff, telling him to die or whatever and it was really harsh but I couldn't say anything and I didn't even know what I would say.

'Had a great day, very eventful.. cant wait for Saturday! Love you all, sleep tight xo' I tweeted and I closed twitter I texted Frankie asking if he could call me. He replied really quickly. He had wanted to talk all night but I had been to busy with interviews and stuff. I got up and creeped to the bathroom.

The phone rang three times before Frankie picked up.

'Hey Ari, what on earth is going on? Josh showed up here earlier with bruises everywhere and blood, don't forget the blood and says it was Harry Styles who did it! And then he told us we cant tell anyone and its a massive secret and if we tell we will get sued and he also said you were involved but he cant say why?'

'Well basically you know he cheated? Well he called me up begging for forgiveness then I confronted him and he lied then I found him out lying and he heard Harry laughing and got all stressy so he snuck into the X-Factor studios and tried to kidnap me! Then Harry stopped him and they got into a big fight, then Josh got carried away and started saying things like 'ooh ill be back' or whatever and then I cleaned up Harrys blood and that's totally it.' I finished.  Frankie laughed.

'Babe, I know you too well, I think I know what happened. But I don't know until you tell me ok?'

'Thank you' I replied giggling. We then started talking for a bit about Josh and Frankie made me feel a lot better.

'Anyways love, I need to go and get some beauty sleep, talk soon night love you'

'love you too' I replied then the call was ended. I do love my brother. I went and got back into bed. I then plugged my phone in to charge and I got a text. From Harry.

'Sleep tight cutie, thinking of you. X'

'Night Harry, sweet dreams x' I replied and put my phone down. And here we go again. The butterflies in my tummy had erupted. I knew it was wrong but I never felt like this when I was with Josh, never this excited or happy. I was extremely happy with him and I did love him but now I was head over heels, I couldn't stop smiling I just.

Even though I had only just started seeing Harry like hours ago, and we weren't even public, he still made me the happiest I have ever been.

That night I didn't really dream. I was just in a room, smiling. I was happy that's all. It was nice, relaxing. I woke up and went downstairs. I got myself some tea and toast. I was the first up and I decided to make everyone pancakes for breakfast.