Chapter 36

-Arianas POV!!-

How do I get out of this one?

Maybe he would try to get away because he was angry with me about Liam. Which is totally unfair because I didn't kiss Liam, Liam kissed me. But he probably didn't know that.

'You..um...you sang good today' Harry said awkwardly.

'Thanks' I replied just as awkward.

Silence for a few moments. Harry was just looking at me, I tried to look away. I looked anywhere but at him.

'Why did you kiss Liam?' He asked all of a sudden.

'I..um..'

'I get if you might have some feelings for him because I mean you have been living together for ages but why him? Why did you have to end things with me then move straight on to him?'

'Harr-' I tried to interrupt.

'No Ariana, I need to know. Did you even like me at all? Or was it just because you were getting bored?'

'Harry. Do you really think I would end things with my long term boyfriend for a relationship with someone I had only known a month or two? And then move straight onto someone else when that didn't work out? No of course not! I was falling in love with you ok? Then I found out you already had a girlfriend. Remember that? And it was Liam who kissed me so before you start making accusations without any proof please take time to find out what really happened.' I finished folding my arms across my chest.

'Oh' Harry said and fell silent. 'Those songs...were they?'

'For gods sake! Not everything is about you, you know?'

'I'm sorry' He looked ashamed of himself.

'But, yes they were about you. Before I found out about Amanda and everything..'

'Really? His face suddenly grew a big smile and he looked like an excited puppy or something.

'Yes, now I need to go and'

'No you dont' He smiled moving closer to me.

'Harry stop.'

'Why?' He moaned playfully. I tried to stand up but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to the floor.

'Just because I wrote some songs about you doesn't mean I still have feelings for you.' I said and his face immediately dropped and I immediately felt guilty. I did have feelings for him, as much as I wish I didn't I did and I couldn't deny it.

'Why were you crying?' He asked.

'What?'

'You heard me, before the show why were you crying?' He repeated himself. Then suddenly that girls face came back into my head and her words started spinning around in my mind.

'It doesn't matter.'

'Tell me'

'No Harry'

'Tell me'

'Harry. No.'

'Tell me'

'For gods sake. Why? So you can act the hero and comfort me and try to make me feel better? Then we can get back together only for me to find out you already have another girlfriend?'

'Yeah, and maybe then you can go and kiss someone else right in front of me? Or you can write some more songs?' He said back sharply and the words really hurt me, is that how he felt when I was saying what I did?