chapter 8

hey guys! this will get better soon this is just like a really long intro kind of thing! haha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Arianas POV!!-

It was my last week at home before flying out to Greece with all the other girls who got into judges houses. I was really excited! When I first got back Frankie and Josh had thrown me a massive surprise party congratulating me for everything. I was really excited and I felt really proud of everything I had done. My audition had gone onto the telly the Saturday I finished boot camp. My phone was practically blowing up with texts and phone calls. My Facebook had broken because I was getting so many inboxes everyone saying well done. 

At the party there was over 200 people there! Our house was so full it was unreal. Josh and Frankie had to kick some of the people out that we didn't know very well. Loads of people had crashed the party it was crazy. I was never the most popular person at school I was just kind of average I guess.

Me and Josh were in my room packing for Greece. We had looked at the weather and It looked really warm. My suitcase was packed full of shorts, summer dresses, flats, heels, flowery tops, sunglasses, sun hats and Josh mad sure I had enough sun cream.  He was so cute when it came to this stuff he would protect me against everything. I really did miss Josh at the moment I didn't really get to see him. I was either doing something with x-factor or I was rehearsing for it.

I was so glad of these little moments I got to spend just us two chatting, laughing and getting on how we used to. We finished packing and then sat on my bed.

'I've missed you so much'

'I've missed you so much more!'

'I miss just this being able to spend time with you and see your beautiful smile, your gorgeous eyes, your perfectness, hear your laugh and you walking around the house singing without even realising. Your innocence, your voice, your dimples, your crazy dancing, your little habits, your soft hands, your cuteness you are perfect I really hope this X-Factor works out for you! Can you imagine? Just promise me even if you find someone better and famous and your whole life changes completely that you will not change?' I didn't know what to say. Nothing would sound nice or sweet compared to that.

'Never ever'

'Never say never ever' He winked 'But you promise? and even if you do find someone new you won't completely forget about me?'

'How could I forget about you? If I find someone new which is practically impossible I couldn't forget our movie days, our inside jokes, our dates, our special moments, our first kiss, the river, our first valentines day, our holiday to Disneyland, the first time you called me your girlfriend, the prom, the photos, the videos, the movies, the past 10 months have been the best of my life. I am so happy I can go through all this with you by my side encouraging me. Even if you aren't physically with me I know you are in my heart! I love you so much thank you for everything.' I smiled at him and he just kissed me.

'We are so cheesy you know!' He grinned.

'Oh I know' I giggled. We lay down and started talking about all of our memories together. It was so great reliving everything. I honestly had missed these times. After hours of talking we both fell asleep lying there in each others arms. I dreamt of all the moments me and Josh had shared together. He honestly was my first love and I couldn't find anyone I would trade him for...ever.

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, I opened my eyes and Josh was lying there looking at me.

'Hello gorgeous, sweet dreams?' He smiled his gorgeous smile at me. Just then I realised how lucky I actually was.