chapter 14

it will start to get interesting soon just bare with me ok?  thanks :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Harrys POV!!-

I got into my car and drove to my house. I lived alone now because Louis lived with Eleanor. All the other lads lived with their girlfriends and Niall just lived alone like me. We were going to live together but none of us wanted to give up our houses. But me and Niall spend more time together now when we get bored or lonely on night times we go round to each others.

I got my key out and unlocked my door. I walked in and sat on the sofa. I couldn't believe Ariana had a boyfriend! Called Josh as well! I only know one nice Josh and that's our drummer. Other than him they all suck! I needed to get Ariana to be my girlfriend. She was perfect!

I don't know what it was but there is something about her. Ever since the first moment she stepped on that stage at the auditions I knew she was special. I replayed her audition in my head. She had told us about her and Josh but I didn't think it was serious. I thought they would be over by now. Obviously not. She had walked onto that stage and she was so gorgeous I couldn't even believe my eyes.

She was so unique, cute, gorgeous and a little sexy all at the same time. I had never seen anything quite as beautiful as her in my life. I just hoped she was an amazing singer and got through. Louis started asking her questions and I remember just listening to her voice while she was answering them and her voice was perfect. She kept giggling and it was so cute.

Then she started to sing and I was speechless. I have never heard anything so angelic in my life! It was incredible. She had used two different pieces of music and put them together for this one song. She was so different and unique. She then got let through to boot camp and I started to remember all of that as well.

She had done a mash up. I was trying not to look at her because I didn't want to get attached she had a boyfriend I couldn't start falling for her now. I tried not to smile but when she was around you couldn't help yourself this girl is infectious. She was such an amazing singer it was incredible how she hadn't ben noticed yet. She was better than anyone I have ever seen on this show. I could tell how big she was going to get. When she had finished she looked right into my eyes and I just busied myself and found some paper to doodle on.

The next day it was dancing. She was awesome at dance as well! She could get all of her splits! Was there anything this girl couldn't do? No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get her off my mind. They started to ballroom dance and Ariana went with someone who I think was Owen? I was so unbelievably jealous of him. I turned away. I couldn't watch them dance together but my eyes were drawn to her. I saw her face get slightly worried and then she fell. She collapsed on the floor I ran straight over there and so did Olly and her friends. I carried Ariana into my dressing room and told the others to leave.

This was my alone time with Ariana! I couldn't believe it. I sat next to her and then offered her some water. She accepted so I got her some. She couldn't remember everything so I filled her in and then she asked to dance again. I didn't want her to because she would be putting herself at risk again but she said she had to for Owen she didn't want to ruin his chances. Why was this girl so damn nice? She then got tears welling up in her eyes and I couldn't resist so I said yes then I made her promise me she would be ok always. She promised then I helped her up and back out.

After that us judges went into a room and started talking they all started talking about Ariana the one girl I was trying not to think of. They were saying how great she was. 'Shes perfect' I said they all looked at me so I quickly changed the subject and we all left. She came onto the stage to sing again and I couldn't stop staring at her! I was truly mesmerized. She got to the chorus then she sang the whistle notes. I couldn't believe my ears. I just didn't know what to do it was truly magical. When she finished all the judges started talking to her about the whistle notes. I muttered to myself that she must be an angel but they all stared at me again I changed the subject. I looked down at my hands and started twiddling my thumbs.

'Thank you Harry' Ariana had said. When she said my name I just couldn't stop smiling. We both looked into each others eyes smiling. Until Louis snapped us out of it. W all decided who was through w didn't even need to consider Ariana we all knew she was through. I asked if I could tell them the judges agreed so I told Ariana she was through I smiled at her when she started smiling and jumping up and down. She stayed and said thank you and that was the last I had saw of her until the newspaper and this meeting. Simon had called us all in to discuss this and I got really worried and tried everything I could to let Ariana stay. He agreed and she was staying. Thank the lord.

While I hadn't seen her I tried not to think about her and distract myself I went out to parties but I couldn't hook up with anyone. I felt like it would be cheating on Ariana even though she wasn't mine. She was Joshes.

I got up and went to the kitchen to make myself some dinner when I got a text from Tulisa.

from: Tulisa

'Hey Harry on the fifth live show I wont be there would you mind if you were my teams mentor as well?  It would mean so much! thanks x' I read the text over and over and got really excited. I would be Ariana's mentor one week! I quickly replied with a massive yes and got myself some food then went and sat back down. I couldn't stop thinking about earlier when I had kissed her. The sparks when I hugged her. The electricity when I so much as touched her. It was crazy how she didn't feel the chemistry between us. 

-Arianas POV!!-

It was the last night I was spending at my house before having to go and live in the X-factor house. Josh was over and we were having a massive dinner to celebrate. It was lasagne my favourite. We all ate and laughed, talked and shared stories. It was like Josh was a part of our family. I was going to miss everyone so much! But we had all promised to Skype every night and I said I would call and text as often as I could.

Josh was spending the night because it would be our last chance to see each other before I left. He went upstairs for a bath so I stayed downstairs with everyone else. Me and Frankie went into the kitchen to do the washing up together. Frankie was telling me how Josh thought I was going to leave him as soon as I got there. I was pretty offended because I though we had trust and respect. Obviously not.

We finished the washing up and decided to go for a walk because it was the last time I would see my big brother properly for a while. Josh agreed and stayed with my parents watching telly. It was dark outside so me and Frankie went to the park. No one was around. We got onto the swings and slowly started to rock back and forth. I couldn't keep it in any longer. I felt so guilty. I had to tell someone.

'Frankie can I tell you something? A secret?' I asked.

'Of course you can. Is this the thing that you have been acting so weirdly about?' He asked and I got worried 'Don't worry I think only I noticed' He smiled.

'Yeah it is well you see...' I started to explain about the meeting, not the contract  but I did tell him about the hug, the kiss, and the texts. I told him how I loved Josh but I couldn't stop thinking about Harry and I didn't love Harry but I felt like there was something there. How I was so confused. I poured my heart out to my brother and he just listened. When I had finished he hugged me and told me everything would be ok and that things would work themselves out and that I shouldn't worry the only thing I should concentrate on was the live shows. I smiled and thanked him. I love my brother Frankie he always knows exactly what to say. He was my best friend. We walked back to our house and I decided to go to bed. I got dressed and made sure everything was packed. Just after I got into bed Josh came up and climbed in with me.

'Babe?' He asked me.

'Yes?'

'Promise me something?' He asked and he reminded me of the time Harry had made me promise to be ok.

'Anything?' I replied.

'Don't forget about me when you are famous?' I swear he had asked me this before?

'I could never forget about you Josh. You have been a massive part of my life and my first love. I don't know why you are so worried about everything. Time will sort everything out. Just leave it to it' He kissed me and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and instantly fell asleep. Tomorrow was the big day and I couldn't believe it. I guess I just had to see what time brought for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks guys! there will be some more hariana in the next few chapters plase vote and comment and check out my other fan fics! I love you! bye xx