chapter 19

hii im sorry I don't really update much but thank you so much for sticking with me and carrying on reading my stories!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-chapter 19-

-Arianas POV!-

'Hey Ariana, so we will just be asking you a few questions that's all just about how this week is going and stuff is that ok?'

'Yeah sure, can I see what Ethan has said first though?'

'Of course and Harry your mentor if you like?'

'Ok' I smiled. I watched their videos Ethan had told them we were making a song of our own but we couldn't say any more than that so now I knew what to say that was good. Then Harrys came on.

'I think the people to watch out for this week are Ariana and Ethan they have been working so hard and its incredible so far, to be honest I think Ariana is the most talented person in this competition! I think they will both end up in the final, they have written a song, yes I cant say anything but it is amazing I cant believe they made it themselves it deserves to be in the charts' I couldn't believe my ears! Harry Styles one of the most famous singers in the world said that about me...and Ethan. I could of cried,

'Ok so now its your turn you know the drill' The camera man said smiling and I nodded.

'This week me and Ethan have been paired together and we have been having a great time, we have made our own song because we wanted to be original and begin making our own music it sounds great. I'm lucky to be working with Ethan and Harry. Ethan is such a talented contestant and he is so nice and Harry is a really good supportive mentor.'

'What does your boyfriend think about you working with two young men?'

'Josh? He doesn't mind, we both trust each other completely and he knows nothing will happen we are as strong as ever' As much as I wished that was true I was kind of lying and I felt horrible.

'Ok that will be all thanks' I stood up smiled and walked out. I walked back to where me and Ethan were working.

'Hey Ari, I just had an idea listen to this' He said then started playing the piano while singing the second verse but he had added more onto it.

'so if you need it, I got it

be your lover, your friend, you'll find it all in me

stay by your side I'll never leave you

and I ain't going no where cause you're a keeper.'

'That is so good! I cant believe it! Teach me that part then we can go through it?' I asked smiling Ethan nodded and I walked over to him and he started to teach me. I learnt it easy and we went through it all. When we got to the end of the chorus I expected him to stop but he carried on. He had also made up his next verse and it was amazing! Then the chorus came back and we had finished the song. He jumped out of his chair and we screamed and hugged each other. We went through it a few more times then I thought of something.

'One second' I said before running out. I ran down the corridor and looked into every room I came across I asked everyone I saw if they had seen Harry but they hadn't, I was starting to get frustrated when I turned round and bam. I felt his arms wrap around me and stop me from falling.

'Watch where you're going Ari, what do you need?'

'How did you know I was looking for you?' I asked.