3. Pity

Izuku is having a hard time believing what his eyes are seeing right now, and what he's seeing is deep piercing crimson eyes burning a hole through him as Katsuki glares down at him.

He hasn't seen the blonde face to face in about a year and at this moment he wants to both hug him and curse him telling him to leave.

Izuku never wanted anyone to see him as a burden, never wanted his friends or family to see him as weak and the one person in this world whom he most didn't want seeing him in this broken down state was Katsuki Bakugo.

What the blonde standing before him thought had always mattered, it mattered even when Izuku hadn't wanted it to, and after they repaired a broken childhood friendship and became somewhat friends again it mattered even more.

The greenett always looked up to this blonde bomb, always chasing him to be like him in ways he never thought he could, and finally he had caught up, proved he could in fact be just a amazing as Kacchan was but right now he's weaken and not as his best, this was worse than when he was quirkless, way worse.

He swallows hard tearing his eyes away from crimson ones that always pulled him in.

" W-what are you doing here?"

Katsuki stands there with a stren expression, hands in his pockets, jawline sharp, but on the inside he's having a hard time keeping his shit together at the sight of the greenett who doesn't want to meet his gaze.

Those deep green eyes that were always so full of beaming happiness, especially when Katsuki entered the room now look dull and lifeless.

His green wavy curls are unwashed and hanging in his eyes, there's no shine or softness to them, the things that always make Katsuki want to reach out and touch them.

He's lost weight and muscle mass, that much is clear to the blonde even if he can't fully see him under the blanket on his lap.

There's dark circles under his eyes and paler than normal skin, he's drawn looking and definitely not sleeping properly.

He fights the urge to want to cry or to throw something in the room at the sight and the condition Izuku is in.

Large palms begin to heat up still tucked into his pockets because whoever the fuck was in charge of taking care of this nerd wasn't doing their goddamn job.

The blonde pushes past the feelings swirling inside his chest clearing his throat and answering the question.

" You in charge of where I can and can't be huh? I'm here because I got a call that some shitty nerd back home isn't doing what he's supposed to be doing, not going to physical therapy and Dr appointments, so guess what that means?"

Izuku raises his sights with slightly widening eyes seeing the blonde smirk.

" Say hello to your brand fucking new physical therapist."

Those green eyes are wider now.

" What?! B-but.. but you can't..."

Katsuki cuts him off.

" Can't what? Can't run you through a workout ? Can't make you do a list of exercises and stretches? Sounds a lot like UA training when we did this shit almost daily oh and by the way, I already got the list of shit you need to do from the Dr."

Izuku blinks up at the blonde in surprise.

" What?! And .. who.. who called you?!"

Aizawa steps forward looking at the greenett.

" I did."

Green eyes narrow.

" Why?! Why would you do that?! Kacchan is the number one Hero now. He..he doesn't have time for this!"