6. Admissions

The sun is barely up in Izuku's bedroom when his door is slammed open making him jump awake.

He's wide-eyed with his heart hammering in his chest as he forces those deep green eyes to push back sleep and try to focus.

The greenett blinks rapidly finally seeing the smirking blonde hero in his black sweats and tank top, arms crossed over his chest.

" Rise and shine nerd. Time to get your ass up for breakfast then a workout."

Izuku groans laying his head back down closing his eyes.

" Ugh Kacchan. Too early.", he mumbles pulling the green and black comforter over his head.

Katsuki raises a brow then smirks with a head shake because the greenett has always hated mornings.

There's a swish and a now cold greenett with a scrunched face reaching for the blanket Katsuki just snatched right off him.

Green eyes narrow up at the blonde as he shivers.

" Kacchan! You know I hate to be cold!"

" Exactly! Only way to get your ass warm is to get up and get moving Deku! Now let's go."

Crimson eyes watch the annoyed greenett push himself into a sitting position as he ruffles his own messy green locks with a yawn.

The blonde's face twist as he tries to hide a smile that's trying to show itself. Izuku was cute, he was always cute to Katsuki and in moments like this with the annoyed pout and the arms crossed over his chest cause he's cold, messy green curls from sleep, he's even more so. He looks like he did when they were brats and Deku would wake up from a nap in preschool cold and whiny. He always slept next to Katsuki on the soft foam mats at school and the blonde would always pull his blanket over and help cover him till he warmed up.

His expression changes to a softer one as he lets the image flood his mind. Things were easy then, simple then. Izuku was his best friend and he loved him, and he didn't give two fucks who knew it, period. That was before the pride, before the fear, before quirks and assumed no quirks, before misunderstandings and the bullying. And finally before  pushing him away altogether only to hate himself for it inside every day.

"Ka..."

"Kac....

" Kacchan!"

Crimson eyes snap back to reality as he stares at the greenett who's staring back at him with a puzzled look.

" What's wrong ? I've been calling you. You just dazed out over there."

The blonde furrows his brows, chearing his throat and hiding his feelings.

" Tch. What's wrong is that your ass is still sitting in bed, whining about being cold."

Izuku eyes him with his own furrowed brow.

" Well I kinda need your stupid help to get out of bed! And you really are just going to hassle me the whole time aren't you?!"

Katsuki smirks walking towards the bed slowly as he starts to climb onto it on his hands and knees making the greenett raise his brow high.

The blonde gets closer almost hovering over the greenett. As he leans in closer Izuku holds his breath at the closeness, green eyes wide, heart beating so fast he knows it can be seen through his tshirt.

Katsuki begins to whisper, his eyes steady burning on the greenett staring at him in shocked-wonder.

" Like I said, that all depends on you. Now...Get your ass outta bed!", he says as he swiftly picks up the green eyed hero placing him quickly in his chair before Izuku even has time to process what just happened.