31. What Moves Me

* Smut*

Green eyes are wide as he takes in what his emotional boyfriend is trying to tell him.

" W-what? I.. I what?"

Katsuki breaks into a loud chuckle with tears still in crimson eyes.

" Walked nerd! You walked! Not only did you walk but you saved me and took down shit villains all at once but Deku, you walked."

Green eyes shift down realizing he's sitting on his knees and he can indeed feel them.

He snaps his sights back up to his boyfriend who's grinning back at him.

" Oh my god. I .. I can feel my knees Kacchan!", he says with tears beginning to brim.

The blonde nods with a chuckle.

" Stand up Deku, no quirks, no help just stand up and let's see."

Katsuki stands slowly looking down at his boyfriend who's still sitting.

Green meets crimson.

" I'm.. I'm almost scared to. What if it was just a fluke and I was just running on adrenaline because I was scared you'd get hurt?", he asks with a shaking voice.

The blonde hero shakes his head.

" No way Deku, it doesn't work like that and you just said you can feel your knees. Come on, stand up here with me."

Izuku takes a minute trying to gather his nerve. He takes a deep breath then begins to push himself up off the ground.

Katsuki is holding his breath as he watches but then pride makes crimson eyes shine when Izuku is finally standing in an upright position without help.

The blonde takes steps back.

" Alright nerd, let's see it, walk over here to me, no quirks."

Izuku stands there in amazement. Yes he's stood before but that was with the help of quirks and now, at this moment he can actually feel his legs and every muscle twitching in them. He takes a step, then another. Green eyes light up as he meets crimson ones that can't get tears to stop.

" That's it Deku, keep moving, right to me baby."

The pet name causes butterflies and a grin as tears run down freckled cheeks.

Katsuki has backed up even further and Izuku's steps turn into a full run as he sprints to his boyfriend without any hesitation leaping right into his arms laughing and crying the whole way.

The blonde hero catches him in his arms lifting him off the ground with a grin so big his face aches.

" Hell yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about!"

Izuku laughs loudly clinging to the blonde.

" I .. I can't believe it! I can feel Kacchan! I can feel them!"

Katsuki sets him down gripping his boyfriend's face in his hands kissing him roughly making Izuku giggle.

" Fuck, I'm so proud of you! So happy Deku, damn! I love you and your nerdy face!", he laughs placing fast kisses all over freckles.

Izuku is breathless from happiness and laughter.

" I love you too!"

Suddenly reporters catch the blonde's eye causing them to narrow. He grips his boyfriend by the hand and pulls him in that direction.

" Come on, I got some extras to piss off."

The greenett is a little confused till the blonde comes to a hard stop right in front of a group of paparazzi and news reporters trying to get the scoop on the villain attack that took place.