10. Frustrating

Powerful legs make long strides down the sidewalk with ear buds of loud heavy music in his ears trying to drown out his thoughts.

If only it was that easy. If only he could get rid of these racing angry thoughts of frustration.

As he continues his way down the sidewalk with sweat running from his brow his mind keeps seeing those defeated green eyes. His jaw tightens as his he begins to feel his hands heating up.

People have been waving at him as he runs, excited to see the pro hero in person but he hasn't made a move, hasn't even acknowledged it, not a wave or even a head nod just steady burning crimson eyes that are locked straight ahead as he runs.

Suddenly familiar bicolored eyes step right out in front of him in his path causing him to stop short before he plows right into the half and half hero.

A deep scowl forms and anger burns as he rips his ear buds out because this is not the day and he is not the one to be fucked with today especially by the bastard.

" What the fuck is wrong with you Icyhot?!"

Todoroki makes no expression as usual just shrugs.

" I was saying your name but you didn't respond so I figured this was the most effective way to get you to stop other than my quirk. Running into me is better than a wall of ice."

Katsuki stares at him panting from his run with a furrowed brow.

" Something is fucking wrong with you, you know that?"

The other male puts his hands in the pockets of his hero pants and shrugs.

" I suppose. Anyway I was on patrol but wanted to stop you and ask how Midoriya was doing. I've sent you text but you haven't responded to any of them."

Crimson eyes narrow.

" There's a reason for that. Means I have nothing to fucking say to you.", the blonde says not bothering to even look at the hero.

Bicolored eyes roll.

" I have the right to check on my friend for updates. He hasn't really answered my text lately, so I went to you."

The blonde shifts his sights to the hero with a cocky smirk.

" That means he doesn't want to fucking talk to you either. I gotta go"

Just as he's getting ready to put his ear buds back in he hears the male speak again.

" You left him home alone? Aren't you supposed to be watching over him?"

Crimson eyes grow dark.

" He's not fucking incompetent you bastard. I don't treat him like an invalid. He can do a lot of shit on his own, well he can now that I've been home teaching him how and strengthing him up not treating him like he's fucking usless."

Shoto stays emotionless speaking again.

" What did the doctor say today? I know he had an appointment."

Katsuki growls with frustration.

" What the fuck is with all the questions?! It's honestly none of your God damn business and if Deku wanted you to know he would have told you himself."

Shoto presses on.

"So I'm guessing it didn't go well. Maybe it's time for Midoriya to stay with me for awhile. I can find him a specialist and around the clock care. I'm sure you're ready to get back to your life."

The half and half hero didn't even have time to blink before he was shoved to the wall of a nearby building with an over heated hand. The smell of nitroglycerin is burning strong as an explosion begins to form in the blonde's palm.