15. The Final Push

Izuku sits trembling in his chair as he trys desperately to process what's happening here. Part of him is wondering if he's actually still asleep and this is just some wild dream he's having, but when the lightening crashes again illuminating crimson eyes that are steady burning at him he knows he's awake.

"K-Kacchan.. what.. what do you mean? I don't understand."

The blonde stays still with a look etched onto his sharp features that's difficult to read. He looks stren, emotionless almost, but he's anything but. Inside Katsuki's core is shaking, it feels heated and unsteady as his mind races with so many thoughts and feelings it's almost making him light headed.

There's so much on the line here at this moment he thinks. So much he'll need to confess, admit to if this nerd actually makes his way to him. So many things to say that he thought he might be able to hide forever or for awhile longer at least. But now all bets are off and there's no turning back now. He's gone and done what Aizawa had hinted at, known about. He's gone and used himself as the ultimate ulltimatum, the winning prize. Used himself and his secrets as the heavy duty push, the thing thats needed to lunge Izuku forward from this dark place he's been in and do what he's always done, chase Katsuki.

There's silence now, only the sound of the driving wind, rain and thunder outside though both are breathing heavily with rapid heart beats.

The blonde finally breaks the quiet.

" I told you, I'll give you that answer if you get your ass out of that chair and walk to me, if not I'm not telling you a damn thing.", he says with a steady tone though he can feel the shake in it.

Izuku swallows hard, his mind rampant, eyes wide.

" Kacchan.. that..that's not fair. You..you know I.. I can't do that yet."

The blonde remains where he is giving only a slight shrug of his shoulders.

" I don't know that. You don't either because you haven't even fucking tried, not yet anyway, not right now. You haven't even tried to fire up black whip. You're just sitting there not doing shit. You must not wanna know that bad."

Katsuki watches emerald eyes narrow and get slightly cloudy with a hint of anger dancing in them.

This is good, this is what he wants because he knows that the first time black whip showed itself is when Izuku was angered and overly emotional. And the reason for that was Katsuki himself. Monoma was talking shit about the blonde at training, egging Izuku on with disrespectful comments about his childhood friend and like always this made emotions fly inside the green eyed hero who's dark quirk erupted burning out of control because he was upset by the words being spoken.

So Katsuki will poke the bear again, say things he knows will put a driving force in that nerd.

" I do want to know, how could I not?! You stand here with my quirk tattooed on your skin and secrets you apparently hold from me and don't think I want to know that bad??! And.. and I have been trying ! You know that! All I do I try!", the greenett spits back.

Katsuki crosses his arms across his bare chest.

" I don't see it right now. I guess I was wrong, I guess I thought you gave a fuck about my thoughts or what I'm feeling. Maybe you're right, maybe it's time I go back to my place, back to that life. Maybe Icyhot can help you more than I can, get you around the clock care with shitty nurses that will baby you rather than teach your stubborn ass anything.", he says in a rough tone even though the words feel like acid on his tongue because he doesn't mean even one of them.

There's silence again and both tears and anger in emerald eyes that the blonde hates himself for but this might be the only way, so he'll push through and bet everything on the fact that he does know Izuku Midoriya better than anyone ever will.