5. Memories

Katsuki sits at Izuku's small dining table watching the greenett pick at his food. He looks much better after his bath and hair cut but he needs better nutrition and the blonde is concerned about it.

He sighs wiping his mouth with a napkin while he eyes the greenett.

" Deku, you gotta eat or you'll never regain your strength. You lost a shit ton of weight and that's not going to help you with recovering. You'll need the energy for physical therapy."

Green eyes meet crimson then shift back down.

"I'm just not hungry Kacchan. I haven't been in weeks.", he tells the blonde in a dull tone.

Something in the blonde's stomach twists uncomfortably. He pushes it down and speaks up.

" Yeah well, that's cause you were eating shitty hospital food not my Katsudon. You love that shit and I made it because you love it. Remember last time I made it for you?"

He watches Izuku furrow his brow in thought then green eyes shift to meet his.

" UA, one night after I took a bad hit during training. You.. you brought it to my room after I didn't show up for dinner.", the greenett says with a slight smile now.

Katsuki nods with a smirk.

" Yup, and do you remember what I told your nerdy ass when you answered the door that night?"

Izuku scrunches his face thinking again with a thumb and index finger on his chin, the familiar sight makes the blonde smile tho he tries to hide it, it was at least good to see some things never change, nor should they.

Green eyes finally meet his again.

" Something like.. "I made this cause you suck getting hurt today, now eat this shitty Deku and make sure you do your dishes, I'm not your maid shit nerd.", the greenett says trying his best to imitate the brash blonde's voice.

Katsuki breaks into a laugh.

" No you mouthy shit. I told you that you had to eat to regain your strength and yeah, probably the rest of the shit you just said too knowing me but my point is you need to eat to help with muscle strength Deku, you need the protein and you've lost weight, I can tell, that stops here.", the blonde says keeping his eyes locked on.

There's silence for a minute or two while Izuku stares at the blonde hero blinking in surprise.

Katsuki raises a brow at the look in green eyes before he speaks up again.

" This can go two ways Deku, you eat on your own or I spoon feed your stubborn ass, either way your eating every damn bite."

Izuku shakes from his surprise with an eye roll as he picks up his spoon and finally takes a bite of the food he hasn't even tried yet.

Katsuki watches closely as a smile slowly forms on fair features that haven't held one in a very long time.

Green eyes meet the crimson ones that are looking back at him.

" It's great Kacchan, seriously amazing just like it's always been. I think it's actually even better than I remember!", he says taking another heaping spoonful.

Katsuki smirks with a chuckle as he watches feeling a sense of relief that the greenett is finally eating.

" That's just because all you been eating is shit food so yeah it taste good. I want you to eat that salad too and the fruit later, and slow down before you choke."

Izuku meets a steady crimson gaze then smiles with a nod.

" Ok. You win"

The blonde grins.