4. Hand Out

Once the pair reached Izuku's apartment the greenett was already exhausted. Luckily his apartment was on the ground floor he thought since Katsuki wasn't giving him any unnecessary help which included pushing his wheelchair.

Once inside the blonde hero sat both their bags by the door then took in Izuku's apartment.

He'd been here before, it was right after Izuku had gotten it. The blonde had been home for a visit and actually helped the greenett move some boxes from his mom's to the apartment.

The place is much like he expected, warm and comfortable, decorated in greens and blacks. The walls littered with pictures of pro heros present and past, mostly of All Might.

There's figurines, special edition statues of most of their friends in their hero suits.

Crimson eyes immediately notice that there's actually three of him sitting apart from the others.

Katsuki raises a brow with a smirk moving closer to inspect the shelf.

" Oi. Why the hell do you have three of me and none of you?"

He watches a blush dance across worn out features.

" Oh.. uh.. well.. one is your summer hero suit, one is your winter one and that other one was a special edition one they did of you in your UA training suit so .. I had to get that one."

The blonde leans against the wall with his arms crossed an amused smirk etched onto strong features.

" Uh huh sure. And where's yours ?"

Izuku shakes his head.

" Why would I want my own? That's like bragging or something."

He shakes his head in amusement because this nerd hasn't changed at all, not that he would ever see that as a bad thing.

" It's not fucking bragging Deku, not when you can back it up. You're a hero, you have everyone's merchandise but your own."

Green eyes shift down to the black blanket in his lap.

" Was, I was a hero.", he says so quietly it's barely heard.

Katsuki narrows his eyes walking towards him.

" Oi, you take a hit to the goddamn head or something?"

The greenett looks up in confusion seeing anger in crimson eyes.

" What?"

" I don't remember the doctor telling me your nerdy ass had amnesia. You forget who the fuck you are? "

Green eyes narrow.

" No. You know what I mean Kacchan."

" No I don't know what you mean, but you better listen to what I mean. You're Pro Hero Deku, the hero that I fucking gave the name to, that All Might passed his gifts to, that trained you, blood sweat and tears were spent on you. I watched you go from a quirkless nerd to Japan's number one Hero, watched your struggles and pain, watched you do what even I back then thought you couldn't. I watched you prove everyone including me wrong. Watched you turn that mean spirited nickname I gave into a real heros name. No shit accident by some low life, scum of the earth villain is going to change that. You are a hero Deku, that's not past tense, that's presence tense, now if you forgot that, don't you fucking worry I'll be sure to remind your ass every single fucking day. Now push your ass into the bathroom because you look like shit and we're going to fucking fix it right now.", he breathes out each word with confidence but under the cloak of a breaking heart that he has to.

He doesn't give Izuku a chance to say a word before he storms out of the room and into the hallway bathroom.

He mumbles a string of hurt filled curses as he slams back the white shower curtain and turns on the warm water while he trys to calm his hammering heart down.