12. Morning Talk

Katsuki is sound asleep, stretched out on his stomach on Izuku's couch.

It's early, sun isn't even up yet, there's still a full forty-five minutes till he has to be awake to start his day and workouts with Izuku.

But suddenly there's a damp towel thrown over his face causing crimson eyes to snap open and sit up hurriedly with a hammering heart.

His eyes are wide even though they're still hazy from sleep. He blinks them rapidly, clearing the sleep from them enough to see a smirking greenett in his chair.

" Rise and shine Kacchan. You gonna sleep all day or what?"

The blonde squints his eyes trying to see.

" Deku? The fuck are you doing up and before me?!"

The greenett laughs softly.

" I dunno, I woke up early and got ready, hey I even made breakfast!"

Katsuki raises a brow at this. He yawns standing up stretching the sleep from his muscles.

"I must be dreaming or some shit. You? Izuku Midoriya, Deku, the one who almost burned down UA making popcorn made breakfast?"

Izuku rolls his eyes with a sheepish laugh.

" Hey, that was awhile ago and to be fair I blame Denki who came up and short circuited the microwave while it was popping."

The blonde chuckles walking by giving Izuku's hair a ruffle.

" Whatever you gotta tell yourself nerd. I gotta piss, be right out."

Izuku scrunches his face.

" I didn't need to know that!"

He hears the blonde laugh from the bathroom yelling back.

" Yeah and I didn't need a wet towel to the fucking face before six am but here we are!"

Izuku actually breaks into a laugh that the blonde can hear. He smiles at the sound as he reaches for his toothbrush.

A few minutes later Katsuki walks out to the table seeing Izuku had in fact made breakfast.

Scrambled eggs, bacon, fruit and toast. Even Katsuki's protein shake and coffee was there.

Katsuki lifts both brows as he sits down and looks over at the greenett who had pushed himself to the table eating his fruit.

" You made this? No fucking way you must have ordered take out.", he smirks picking up his fork.

Izuku laughs.

" Seriously? You can't just give me credit? Yes I really made it!"

The blonde grins as he takes a fork full of eggs.

" How the fuck didn't you wake me up? I know the kitchen probably looks like a bomb went off."

There's a light blush and a giggle.

" Ok, that part may be true. I tried to be quite so I didn't wake you though, you were knocked out hard."

The blonde grins.

" Yeah must have been worn out from all that kicking your ass on Call Of Duty all night. By the way you still owe me twenty bucks for that last round."

Izuku rolls his eyes with puffed cheeks.

" Whatever, stupid Kacchan, always good at everything.", he mumbles making the blonde chuckle.

There's a few minutes of comfortable silence as they eat when Katsuki speaks up.