17. Motivation

Izuku is sound asleep in his bed. He's warm, and comfortable, the kind of deep sleep you get during a soft rain fall after you drift peacefully off.

In other words, he's out, fully, passed out cold oblivious to the word after he had spent all his energy using his quirks to walk and after the blonde he's known his whole life confessed his feelings for him to which he reciprocated fully. Then the thing that kicked that blissful sleep into high gear was that smoking blonde bomb slept right next to him all night long.

Yes, this was good, this was amazing, this was glorious this was getting ready to be interrupted by his his new boyfriend who just tore the soft warm blankets right off his body.

Izuku jumps awake shivering immediately at the cool morning air on his skin with wide eyes that see a smirking blonde holding the covers standing next to the bed.

" Ahhh! Kacchan! What.. what the heck?!!", he shivers out making the blonde chuckle.

" What the fuck do you think this is huh? You slept thirty minutes past your work out time. What did you think, now that I'm your boyfriend I'd let you slack the fuck off?! Not a chance, if anything I'm pushing that ass harder, eventually in more ways then one, but for now it's time to get the hell out of bed and get your day started. We have work outs to get to and your breakfast is getting cold. Now get up, get dressed and maybe I'll give you a kiss, move it nerd.", the blonde says sternly as he holds a slight smile walking out of the room.

Izuku sits in surprise while he blinks back sleep a pout forming as he crosses his arms over his chest shivering while he mutters with annoyance.

" I think I deserve more than a kiss after being woke up like that. Stupid Kacchan, stupid cold, stupid early."

Katsuki is standing right outside the door in the hallway listening with an amused smirk hidden from sight as he yells to the greenett who's pulling himself out of bed.

" What the fuck did you just say?"

Izuku jumps at the sudden sound as he calls back to the blonde while he pulls on his tshirt.

" I said my Kacchan is amazing!"

Katsuki can't help but smirk and chuckle softly out of sight at the lie just yelled.

He clears his throat calling back.

" That's what I thought! Let's go!"

Izuku rolls his eyes mumbling incoherent things with a sleepy yawn while he moves into the bathroom.

After fifteen minutes or so the greenett emerges from the bathroom pushing his chair out to the breakfast table to see the blonde sitting there drinking his coffee..

The blonde gazes up from his phone where he's reading some hero news meeting emerald eyes.

He gives a slight smirk.

" Bout time. Come eat your breakfast that I had to reheat already cause you thought you had the day off."

Izuku scrunches his face with slight puffed cheeks as he picks up his fork.

" Well I mean, I was up kinda late. Last night was big news Kacchan, I couldn't sleep for awhile. I still can't believe you were able to fall asleep so easily.", he mumbles taking a mouth full of fruit

Katsuki smirks with a shrug.

" Why? I already knew how I felt about you, it was only shocking to you."

Izuku blinks at him with a mouth full of food making Katsuki chuckle before he continues speaking.

" Besides dragging my thoughts and feelings up from hell and showing them to you made me tired as fuck. You know I'm not that good with that stuff."