19. Progress

It's been two weeks now that Katsuki and Izuku have become a couple, in those two weeks Katsuki has not once let his boyfriend slack on his workouts, not even a little. If anything he's pushed him harder, further, to dig deeper and reignite the power of most all his quirks to almost full power.

They've worked on his walking with the help of his quirks also and now Izuku is able to move a greater distance with less pain and more strength then before. He's improving almost daily, something Katsuki has vowed to his boyfriend that he will continue to help him do until he's back to his normal self.

The relationship has been going well too, they have a comfortable vibe together, one that comes mostly from the fact that they have known each other for most of their lives.

Katsuki won't deny though that the now physical part of the relationship is nice. The hand holding and kissing that brings a blush to a flustered green-eyed hero every time the blonde pulls him in close or surprises him completely with a breathless kiss. It hasn't gone much beyond that because he can tell Izuku is still not comfortable with the way he sees himself now that he doesn't have full functionality of his legs. He knows he holds back, stops a heated kissing session before it gets too far, putting a hand on the blondes to stop it from traveling up or down his leg.

Katsuki frowns at the thought as he stands in the bedroom folding a basket of laundry. It's something he knows he's going to have to have a conversation with Izuku about but he also knows he isn't the best with deep feeling, touchy feely conversations but just like with everything else he will make an exception for the green-eyed hero.

That hero suddenly peeps through the door looking for his boyfriend.

" Kacchan, I can fold that, I didn't know it was ready."

The blonde turns to meet deep green eyes giving him a smirk.

" And have you crease all my shit because you can't fold properly? No thanks nerd. I'll do the cooking and the laundry around here."

Izuku scrunches his face then puffs his cheeks.

" So what am I supposed to be doing if you're the one doing all that?"

The blonde closes the distance leaning down into the greenett's space, slow smile working it's way to his perfect jawline.

Izuku raises a brow, face dusting with blush.

" You're supposed to be lovin' me and lovin' on me. Oh and the cleaning the bathroom cause I hate that chore, and working on getting your ass permanently out of that damn chair. I'll handle the rest.", he says lowering his voice and watching it hit its mark making his boyfriend shiver.

"O-oh um, yes..I..I can do that.", he stammers out.

The blonde hero decides this is fun as leans closer, intense crimson eyes locked on wide green ones, his lips inches from his boyfriend's

" Can you? Looking forward to the you lovin' on me part", he says slowly.

Izuku's heart is beating hard against his chest as he shifts his eyes from the blonde's eyes to his lips then back again.

"Y-yes..me..me too."

Katsuki can't help but smirk as he gives just a ghost of a kiss while he continues to speak to the very caught up greenett who's eyes have now fluttered closed waiting for a kiss.

" Deku...."

" Yes Kacchan?", Izuku whispers making Katsuki chuckle.

"Aizawa is knocking at the door, remember we invited him here today."

Green eyes snap open seeing his grinning tease of a boyfriend. He now hears the knocking at the apartment door and does in fact remember that they had asked Aizawa to come over to show his progress.