21. Visit

To say doctor Mori is unnerved by this very large, very brutally honest, very threatening, very angry blonde hero is an understatement. He's terrified at the moment because he follows heros closely and he knows well the current explosive number one before him is nothing to be messed with. Katsuki is short fused and has little tolerance for .. well much of anything and if he and Hero Deku are a couple, he imagines that this will make him that much more dangerous.

He tries to calm himself swallowing his nerves down as he looks back and forth between gentle green eyes and sharply terrifying red ones.

" I, I can completely understand your deep concern Mr...Mr Dynamite but I assure you that I take this extremely seriously, I would have never reached out if I didn't believe I would be successful and I know I look young but I promise you that I have been in this field of practice for quite sometime but I will be more than happy to send you over all of my credentials and positive reviews. I only wish to help.", he explains hopeful that it will ease that murderous look in crimson eyes.

Katsuki's face remains mostly unreadable, not changing from the stern sharpness it's held from the start. He feels his boyfriend's eyes on him and shifts his sights to see the greenett looking up at him with a slight smile.

The look makes the blonde give one in return until he looks back at the doctor making that smile turn into a skeptical scowl.

" Damn right you will, now let's move on to the risk of this surgery and any complications that might come up during or after, and I mean all of them, don't be leaving anything out."

Aizawa stands back leaning against the wall watching. He watches with an amused expression at the way Katsuki has totally taken control over this situation, making sure to ask each and every question that might effect the male next to him, the one a raven-eyed teacher always knew he loved. It's quite a change from the fights and petty disagreements they use to have in high-school, even then Aizawa knew what was behind it, misunderstood feelings.

The doctor speaks up nervously again.

" Well there are a certain amount of risk to any surgery, infection, blood loss, a heart or lung problems during, but all of that is extremely rare."

That look of skepticism remains on sharp features as Izuku speaks up next to his boyfriend asking the doctor his own questions.

" Right, understandable but.. but what about any other risk, ones that might come from this type of procedure?"

Dr. Mori takes a deep breath with a somewhat forced smile.

" There is always a chance that going in could cause more nerve damage or that fixing the fracture could possibly make walking more difficult if it ends up putting more pressure on some of the disk which may also need so repair."

Katsuki lifts brow.

" So you're saying this might not even work, or that if it does it could make things worse or he might have nerve pain and shit?"

The doctor gives a slight sigh.

" There are always those possibilities but I firmly believe that the chances are slight. Yes, he may always have to deal with a certain amount of pain from time to time but nothing that can't be handled or controlled. But I really do believe that after the surgery is fully healed and he undergoes some physical therapy he will regain full movement without the help of his quirks."

Katsuki looks at Izuku who has a look of hope in green eyes, one that the blonde would never take away no matter how nervous he is about this. He gives him a smile, one only reserved for the male at his side.

" Well, watcha think nerd?"

Izuku looks up at his boyfriend then at the doctor.

" I think I'm really grateful for your time and reaching out to me, I'm afraid I can't give you an answer yet though. I want to go home and think about all of this and talk it over with Kacchan before I make a final decision. I hope that you understand."