9. Rough Day

It's been close to three weeks now that Katsuki has been home trying to get a green-eyed hero on his feet. Things are progressing but at a pretty slow pace at least in terms of walking.

But the greenett in the care of a blonde bomb is definitely gaining more strength in both his arms and core and that's just as important, and even tho he has his down days his attitude has been much lighter these days for the most part and that's mainly because Katsuki trys to keep it that way. He encourages him, pushes him, teases him forcing a smile even when the greenett wants to cry. It's all done in true Bakugo Katsuki style, with a rough voice, a mouth full of curses and a smirk, which seems to be working.

The relationship between the two is getting better too, even in those moments when Izuku may talk back or get an attitude because he's getting pushed hard.

As crimson eyes watch Izuku on the floor doing sit ups with ease as the blonde holds his legs Katsuki's mind begins to wander.

Yes, him and Deku have been getting closer having lots of conversations about lots of different things, heros, workouts, fighting styles, even video games and things they did as kids that one or the other had forgotten about, but there's another conversation in the back of Katsuki's mind that lately has been creeping ever so slowly closer to the front. A conversation about how he feels, something he has never been good at expressing.

Truth is even before he had found out about Izuku's accident he had been thinking about him a lot, so much so that it had almost been annoying, like that itch on your back that you can't quite reach or get rid of, it just lurks there making you crazy.

Thoughts of this green eyed clueless hero had always made him crazy he decides. Even as kids he could never really understand why he was captivated by green eyes and freckles that never stopped chasing him even when he tried to push him away, even through years of bullying somehow those thoughts of green eyes always haunted him adding to his frustration and leading to more bullying. He frowns suddenly because he was an idiot for that and he knows it. Even though he and Izuku had worked most of that past stuff out by the end of UA becoming somewhat friends it still tugs at the back of his mind and makes him loath himself at times.

Suddenly his thoughts are broken by a towel thrown at his face and a out of breath hero with a raised brow.

Crimson eyes snap to green ones watching Izuku laugh breathless from his workout.

" You ok Kacchan? You completely zoned out, I've been talking to you and you haven't said a thing. First I thought you were just ignoring me but then I noticed you weren't even looking or responding when I said I thought your quirk wasn't all that great and when you didn't respond to that I knew you weren't listening.", he says with a grin.

Katsuki rolls his eyes hiding his smile.

" So you just threw your gross sweaty towel at me?! And my quirk is fucking amazing and you know it, that's why you have ten nerd books in your room that you wrote about just me."

Green eyes slightly widen and a blush forms making Katsuki smirk.

" That's right, I counted them. I think it's safe to say you are completely obsessed with me and obviously my damn stalker. I'm pretty sure I saw you write down my favorite breakfast I use to eat when we were at UA, that's got nothin' to do with being a hero nerd.", he smirks with a tease in crimson eyes.

That blush on freckled cheeks brightens as both heros stare at the other before Izuku finally clears his throat.

" Well I mean, that's not necessarily true. You always ate the same thing after really intense workouts and .. and I always thought that maybe it had something to do with how amazing you always did at them, making it look so easy. So when you think about it it really did have to do with being a hero. And you still eat the same thing, you had it eight times since you've been here.", he smiles sheepish.

Recovery On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara