5.Wedding night

Jungkook's pov

I noticed Y/n being disturbed when Choi Minsik appeared. She's right. Who would want to be near all the mafias?

I bought her home with Hobi hyung.

I made her sit in the living room for a minute and went outside to see the guards.

"From today, if Y/n wants to go somewhere out, ten of you will be going with her. Don't let any strangers inside the house unless I say. And if I see a single scratch on her.." I eyed everyone making them gulp in fear as they understood what I wanted to convey.

My work was done so I went inside to see Y/n talking with Hobi hyung.

Author's pov

"You know, sometimes you remind me of the princess" Hobi hyung said with amusement.

"What princess?" you asked confused.

"The Mafia Princess" he said.

"Tell me more" you asked excited.

"There's lot. They call her K"

"Why do you think they call her that?" you asked with curiosity.

"She's born in South Korea. When a girl says, 'K' it means she's upset with you. It's notorious how 'K' is used as a means of expression for anger and frustration. It also means that, she has had enough and can't talk about it anymore. And sometimes, she is telling you that she's not going to partake in the argument and frustration."

"More" you asked listening to his explaining.

"No one has ever seen her. Nor do they know her real name" Hobi shrugged.

"How is that possible?" you ask amused.

"If someone finds her identity, it means that they're her next target. And eventually they die. It's told that she has two other friends with her. All girls. They started their killing seven years ago. But she kills only bad people. Never touched innocents"

"You can't be sure. Maybe she has killed thousands of innocent people. Maybe she's the villainess of your story" you shrug.

"Aish! Why are you still talking with me? It's your wedding night. Go with Jungkook." Hobi shooed you.

Jungkook came in and told, "Baby, go to our room. I'll be coming"

You looked at Hobi and he just nodded.

You took a deep breathe and started walking towards his room, or maybe you should say your room.

When you were out of his sight Jungkook told Hobi, "Hyung! You can't tell these kind of things to her. Didn't you see how she reacted when Minsik came? She can't handle these". Hobi just scratched his head.

And then Jungkook came to catch up with you.

Your pov

Just when I was about to open the door to 'Our' bedroom, I felt a hand on mine sending shivers down my spine.

I knew that it was Jungkook. I became familiar with his touch through this week. But became a bit scared since he was a mafia.

He pushed the door open with me.

We both walked in and I turned on the lights.

There were rose petals all over the floor, on the bed, shortly all over the room and some candles lit here and there

And then I heard the sound of a lock clicking.

I turned back to see Jungkook locking the door.

He removed his coat and flung it across the room to god knows where.

He tucked out his shirt and removed a few buttons revealing a part of his chest.

'This can't be happening'.

"Go take a shower" he told sweetly as I nodded and I ran into the bathroom to see once again the bathtub filled with water and rose petals on top.

I shrugged it off and took my shower wearing my short night gown which was the only thing I had.

'This is not even covering half of my body, ugh!'

I went out and Jungkook took his shower and came back wearing his casual clothes.

I was arranging my closet while Jungkook was there lying on the bed staring at my back.

"Are you not comfortable wearing short clothes?" he asked out of the blue.

I slowly turned around and nodded my head looking down.

"We'll go to the mall tomorrow and buy the dresses you want" he told but I didn't want to bother him.

"No. It's okay. You don't have to bu-" I was cut off when he pulled me to the bed making me lie beside him.

Author's pov

"I have to. You're my wife. Anything you want, I should always be the one giving it to you" he said and kissed you.

Surprisingly, you kissed him back.

He wrapped his arm around your waist as you gripped his dark locks and both of your legs tangling together.

After a few minutes, you both broke the kiss because oxygen still exists (Duh).

"I can't love you" you told him with tears in your eyes. "I shouldn't" you whispered.

He wiped your tears and told "You can. No matter what. I'll always love you".

"No matter what?" you asked him.

"No matter what" he replied with sincerity in his eyes.

"I want to tell you something" you said sternly.

"No. You're going to sleep now. You must be tired and I don't want your friend and my hyungs to tell me that I didn't let you sleep all night. Because you deserve your beauty sleep after a long day" he was speaking as he covered you both with the duvet.

"But-" he cut you off by placing a finger on your lips.

"No buts. C'mon, let's sleep" he turned off the lights and wrapped his arms around your waist as you snuggled into his chest doing the same to his waist.

He kissed your head and told "Sleep tight, my love".

And then you both drifted off to dreamland.

It was all wrong.

You shouldn't be here.

He shouldn't love you.

You shouldn't fall for him.

You both cannot be together.

It was all so wrong.

But still, it all felt so right.