13.Reunion

Authors's pov

" I missed you" you three said in unison and laughed.

"Jaehwa, do you eat a lot?" you asked, still not breaking the hug.

"Ani, why do you ask?" she questioned.

"Because, right now, I feel like I'm hugging a babboon" you smiled.

"That's basically Jennie" Jaehwa pulled out of the hug.

"I'm older than you kids" Jennie glared.

"But our princess is married Lolita" Jaehwa said back.

"Who's Lolita?" Tae asked.

"That's Jennie's nickname" Jaehwa said.

"Wait a minute" Jaehwa said as she got up and looked at all of them. "You are Jungkook. Right?"

Jungkook nodded slowly.

"You must be Kato" (A/n: Please don't forget Kato) Jaehwa said as she walked towards the puppy which was in Jin's arms. "Y/n wouldn't stop talking about you, did you know?" Jaehwa said as she patted Kato.

Another animal-lover along with you is Jaehwa. She played with the puppy for a few minutes as the others made themselves comfortable on the couch.

Some maids were present to move your bags to your respective rooms.

"And you must be Taehyung. The one Jennie wouldn't stop talking about in the phone for-" Jaehwa was cut off by Jennie placing a hand on her mouth.

"We're soaked in water. I think we have to go change. Y/n, take Jungkook to your room" Jennie nervously laughed and pulled Jaehwa along with her.

"The maids will show your rooms on the second floor. And Jungkook" you turned to him. "Come with me" you gave him an innocent yet equally flirty smile.

Everyone went upstairs while you picked Kato who was on the ground and started walking.

"I heard about an auction for the Toussaint necklace that's going to take place in Incheon" you turned to Jungkook as you finished you're sentence.

"We're going there tomorrow" Jungkook told as you both entered your room.

(Your room)

"Welcome to my not so big bedroom" you smiled as you let Kato down on the floor.

"Looks like you really love black" he closed the door and walked towards you who was standing near the bed.

"Is this room soundproof?" Jungkook asked while removing the first few buttons of his shirt.

You looked at him and told, "Uhm...Yes".

"Perfect" Jungkook gave you smug grin as he snaked an arm around your waist.

He pulled you against his chest and leaned in to kiss you.