31.Codes and cords

Your pov

We all gathered in the meeting room in our house, with Namjoon saying that there's something needed.

"What is it?" Jennie asked and Namjoon got up from his chair.

"Minhyuk's birth certificate is being hidden from the outside world" Namjoon started. "It may not be a problem, but still, it'd be a testimony if we take a glance at it" he finished and I nodded.

"When?" I asked and Jin answered.

"We have not yet come up with a plan, so-" I cut him off.

"It's better to not have a plan. We can easily adapt to the situation that way" I finished and looked at Jungkook for his approval.

"She's right" Hoseok muttered, but I could hear it.

"Tell them what's next" Jungkook said and Namjoon nodded.

"So, where?" Jaehwa asked.

"Sahmyook medical center" Namjoon said as Jungkook kept his gaze fixed on the table with a cold look. "Minhyuk was born there. You'd have to transfer a few codes from the hospital's server room to here" he finished.

Jennie and I nodded our heads.

"Who's going there this time?" Jimin asked and we girls looked at each other.

"Okay, this may seem irritatingly childish and all but" I trailed off and bent my head towards Jennie and Jaehwa who did the same. "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" I exclaimed.

Jaehwa sulked as she lost.

"The computer missed you Jaehwa" Jennie said with a sincerely teasing smile and patted her shoulder, earning an eye roll in response.

"Oh, and then I wanted to tell you this" Jaehwa facepalmed herself. "I have a meeting South Korea's CEO club this afternoon" she said and stood up from the chair.

"You have not yet had your breakfast" Jennie said. We don't call her our eomma for nothing. Sometimes, she's the most responsible one who looks after us.

"That's okay. I'll grab an apple on the way" she said and exited the meeting room.

"I wonder how she became a CEO when she's still a child" Jennie said and I chuckled.

8:00 pm~

"Now use the card I gave you" Yoongi said through the earpiece and I slipped the card in the door's access system.

The door opened with a small beep sound and I entered the server room.

Jennie on the other hand, was two blocks away from the hospital. Watching the place from far away to check if everything was right.

Getting in and using my hacking skills for a few minutes, I successfully transferred the codes which were needed to Yoongi.

"Now get out of there" Jennie sassed through the earphone and I chuckled.

Exiting the hospital like a visitor without anyone or cameras noticing me, I finally walked to where Jennie was standing.

"Everything good?" I asked and she nodded.

"Until now" she said and we both proceeded walking away to our house.

The hospital is just in walking distance from our house, so we decided this option. It also wouldn't seem doubtful.

Walking for a few minutes, I suddenly halted on my tracks.

"What happened?" Jaehwa asked me through the earpiece. She can still map our movements.