9.Ouch!

You woke up with sunlight hitting your face.

You blinked your eyes exactly twice and looked to your side to see a bunny sleeping.

You were staring at him while smiling a bit and then a voice brought you back to reality.

"Take a picture, it would last longer" he smirked.

He opened his eyes and looked at you, his hair messy.

You snuggled into his chest to hide your blushing face.

"My baby's blushing?" he kissed your head and you placed your hand in his chest, you could feel his skin.

Memories of last night flashing in front of your eyes.

And that's when you realized that both of you were practically naked under the same duvet.

You pulled up your blanket to cover yourself and also him, but he stopped you.

"Nothing you or I have not seen last night" he said.

He pulled you closer into his embrace and kissed your neck.

You slightly hit his back and tried to get up.

"Ouch!" you fell on the bed again.

Jungkook worriedly got up.

"Baby, are you okay?" he asked.

You shook your head, "My stomach hurts".

He pulled you a little closer and hugged you. He started caressing your stomach, making the pain fade away.

He whispered soothing words in your ear and kissed your head.

"My legs feel numb" you pouted angrily.

"It's okay. You don't have to get off the bed if you don't want us to" he drew circles on your waist.

"Nope. I want to get off and eat my breakfast" you pinched the tip of his nose. "I cannot believe that you're the world's coldest mafia leader. You're too cute"

He chuckled and said, "Only for you".

"Let's bathe together" he said and carried you bridal style to the bathroom, even after you protested.

He placed you inside the water and was about to remove his boxers. Seeing what he was going to do, you immediately covered your eyes with your hands like a kid.

You could hear him chuckling.

He got inside the tub with you. You leaned on his chest and he wrapped his arms around your waist while you held on to his hands.

He was playing with your hair in a soothing manner.

"Did you ever have a girlfriend, or a boyfriend?"

"No. You were my first love, first kiss, first time and also will be my last" he kissed your nape.

"Good" you pinched his cheek.

"Won't you ask me?" you asked looking at him over your shoulder.

"I already know everything. That you never had one, just like me" he said and started to shampoo your hair gently.

And then you both did your morning routine and went down for breakfast.

"Good morning" you beamed like a child.

"Late morning" Jennie smirked and you glared at her.

"Jennie, you are friends only with 25 alphabets, you know why?" you asked as you sat down like the others.