49.Marry me

Meanwhile~

Jennie's pov

"She's pregnant!" I almost squealed out of excitement like I was doing since the moment the doctor announced to everyone else that Y/n's pregnant.

"My baby is all grown up" I said and made heart eyes while thinking about it.

Taehyung who was beside me, smiled too, as he kept walking with me through the hospital's corridors.

Our hands kept brushing against each other's, making me feel like a high school girl with her crush.

Finally, he held my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"It's better this way" he said as he looked at me while his thumb kept caressing my hand.

I blushed at his action and glanced at our intertwined fingers.

Biting on my lower lip, I looked down as I kept walking while trying to control my grin.

While walking together, my eyes fell on a woman and a man, whom I assume to be her husband, was holding her as she kept walking past me and Taehyung with her hand placed on her baby bump.

I looked at the sight and adored it with a cute pout, imagining me and Taehyung like that.

'Am I having a baby fever?'

Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I headed to the hospital's cafeteria with Taehyung.

"What do you want to eat?" Taehyung asked me as we entered the caefteria.

The place grew a bit silent after we entered. Probably because they know who Taehyung is.

But Taehyung didn't seem to mind as we kept walking, and eventually the others did the same too.

I looked at the menu and scrunched my nose while thinking.

"Milk-flavoured ice cream" I said while pointing to the small cups of the holy milk-flavoured ice cream which is my favourite.

And then I picked up a packet of chips I can eat without making any sound.

Taehyung nodded and got me my ice cream, still holding my hand.

We left the cafeteria and headed to the children's park which is inside the hospital too.

Sitting on the bench, I immediately finished eating my ice cream and threw away the empty cup into the bin.

Taehyung just chuckled at how fast I ate my ice cream while I opened my packet of chips.

"You know, I can eat chips without making any sound" I told as we watched the children play in the park.

"Really?" he asked and I nodded proudly as I started eating my chips without making any sound.

I was just letting the morning breeze blow my hair lightly as I was about to finish eating my chips.

"Want some?" I asked and stretched out the packet to Taehyung.

He smiled while taking out the last few chips and ate it.

I threw away the empty cover in the bin and stood up as I dusted my hands.

As we were walking through the corridors again, suddenly a little girl came and held my hand.

"Unnie" she told and raised her hands up, motioning me to carry her in my arms.

I was confused but still lifted her up in my arms, she looked like she was four or five years old.

She stretched her hand towards Taehyung.

"You want to go near him?" I asked and she nodded.

I slowly stepped closer to Taehyung and the little girl kissed Taehyung's cheek.