24.Mr & Mrs.Cuddles

"I hate you" you mouthed to your husband with an angry pout.

Why? Oh, because you all just arrived by midnight at the hospital (PS-Owned by Jungkook) and you had to get another injection.

You could've just treated them and got a good night's sleep in the house itself, but Jungkook wanted it to be more perfect and had you treated by the world's top most doctors (PS-With injections).

He sat beside you on the bed and wiped off your tears, "Liar."

You continued pouting and just stared at the ceiling.

"Baby" he called but you didn't respond. "You're angry at me?" he raised a brow, amused.

You turned your head, facing the other side. He leaned closer to your neck, his breath hitting your neckline.

"If you don't speak now, you'll only be able to scream at night" he said while moving his lips down, not kissing your neck. But tracing it down with his lips as he curved them to speak.

You looked at him in disbelief, "You can't do anything to me. I'm injured" you tried to stay stern but failed.

"Only your shoulder and leg. I think that wouldn't be a problem" he stated with a teasing smile. "Your legs will go numb by the time we finish anyway."

You slapped his arm with your uninjured one.

"Cuddle?" he asked and you didn't say anything but just snuggled into his chest.

"I'm still mad at you though" you mumbled while he wrapped his arms around you carefully.

"No, you're not" he chuckled while kissing your forehead and stroking your hair.

"Jungkook" the door opened and you both heard a voice.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"The doctor says that she might need another injection" Jimin said and you widened your eyes.

"For what?" Jungkook asked and he could feel you hugging him tighter.

"To help her sleep" Jimin said.

You were planning on escaping the situation by jumping out of the window.

"Not needed" Jungkook blankly said. "If she has to sleep, then I'll make her to" he said and Jimin just left after nodding his head.

He couldn't bear you shedding tears. Even if it's just injections.

You grinned and kissed his cheek.

"I want chocolates" you said to him.

"When we reach home" he said and you nodded.

"I used to play badminton during my school days" he casually said and you raised your head to look at him.

He laid your head on his lap and stroked your hair.

"I was an athlete."

"No wonder you have ravishing legs" he said and you slapped his hand which was on your head while blushing.

He chuckled and kissed your cheek.

And then you both went on talking. You shared to him more about yourself and he told you about his childhood and his parents. Until you fell asleep on his lap though.

Jungkook looked down and saw how peacefully you were sleeping. But he also knew one more thing.

The most silent people have the most chaotic minds.

His coat was already placed on the couch. The cuffs of his shirt were rolled up and his shirt was also tucked out. A few buttons of his shirt left open.