Bonus chapter- Minwa

Throwback~

When you pulled down Minho and jumped off the bridge~

Minho's pov

Suddenly, I was lying down near a cliff.

I slowly sat up, looking around the place.

Processing all the possibilities, there was only one thing in my mind.

"Where is Jaehwa?!" I asked myself and looked around.

"I'm here, oppa" I heard a voice say.

It was different but familiar.

It must be the voice of whom I loved and am still loving all these years.

It must be her. It is.

I snapped my head back and saw her kneeling down behind me.

Turning around my body completely this time, I saw the same face on the photo.

Just like how I saw her the last time. But more beautiful now.

"Are you telling that I was ugly earlier, oppa?" she asked and I made a confused face.

Chuckling a little, she ruffled my hair.

"We can read minds now" she said.

I softly held the wrist of her hand which was ruffling my hair.

"J-Jaehwa" I stared at her and cupped her cheeks. "Love" I said and she smiled before kissing my cheek.

"Yes, Minho oppa" she told like how she would always say.

Laughing a little as excitement filled my body, I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into my embrace.

"I found you" I said as tears made way out of my eyes.

I felt her wrap her arms around my waist and pat my back slowly.

"Aigoo~ Don't cry oppa" she said and pulled away, wiping my tears with her thumb.

Caressing my cheek, she stared at my features.

"You have not yet answered me" she pouted. "Were you trying to say that I was ugly when I was a kid?" she asked and I shook my head.

"You were always beautiful. But you're beautiful today, a little more beautiful than ever" I said as I cupped her cheeks.

"You're still so romantic" she said and I chuckled.

"But you didn't see how I am to the others" I said and she shook her head.

"I was watching everything" she told and kissed my cheek again.

Standing up, she dusted her knee length white frock and made me stand up too.

"Let's go buy us some other outfits" she told.

"We can shop here?" I asked and she nodded excitedly.

"And you still have to buy me fish sticks before we get married" she told and smiled while intertwining our fingers together.

"What about chicken drumsticks?" I asked and she made a thinking face.

"That too" she said and smiled angelically at me.

"How about chocolates?" I asked again and she nodded once more.

"Then how about the thousand kids you said that you would have with me?" I asked and she shyly nodded for that too.

"How about-" my words were stopped by a pair of lips on mine.

Jaehwa cupped my cheeks, tiptoeing to reach my height as she kissed me.

I smiled in the kiss and wrapped my arms around her waist, lifting her up and making her feet rest on mine so that she could reach my height better than before.

Holding the back of her head, I held her nape while my thumb kept caressing her cheek.

We slowly pulled away from each other after what felt like flying in the sky of bliss.

"How did you become so tall?" she asked while trying to reach my height while tiptoeing.

I chuckled and gripped her waist, lifting her up as I made her wrap her legs around my waist.

"Do you still remember how our first kiss was?" I asked and she smiled playfully before shaking her head.

"I don't remember. How was our first kiss?" she asked playfully and tilted her head to the side, making me chuckle lightly.

"Like this," I said the words I told to her right before our first kiss, fourteen years ago, and captured her lips with mine.

Our breaths tangled as we forgot whether to breathe in oxygen or the other's scent.

Time stopped and everything else around us was just a blur.

Our lips kept moving in sync, just like how they did the first time, and I pulled out of the kiss after a few minutes.

Resting my forehead on hers, I started talking.

"Did I make you wait for too long?" I asked and she smiled.

"True love is worth waiting for, even if it takes a lifetime. Then in return, a lifetime of love will be waiting for us" she said with the same smile.

"I hated waiting. But it meant that I would be able to be with you. So I'll wait for as long as forever to be with you" she said softly.

"You don't have to wait anymore, Love" I said and slowly let her stand on her feet.

Tugging a strand of hair behind her ear as she blushed, I held her had softly and intertwined her fingers with mine.

Kissing the back of her hand, I spoke.

"The secret of a happy life is to have more beginnings than endings" I said and looked at the path in between the trees in front of us.

"Let's begin our love story once more," I told and Jaehwa nodded while smiling as we both started walking together.

One paints the beginning of a certain end. The other, the end of a sure beginning.
-Passing Time, Maya Angelou