8.The truth untold

Author's pov

"Mr.Boss, you know? You're really lucky that Y/n left you in my hands" Jennie smiled.

"Let's make it simple. Now tell me. You were hired by someone. Who hired you?" Jennie asked.

"And why should I tell you that?" the leader spat back, blood oozing out of his eye.

"You wanna play hard then" Jennie grabbed a knife on the nearby table.

"You know Mr.Boss. I used to study in a medical school" she played with the knife in her hand.

"Vena amoris. The vein in you ring finger, connected to your heart" she told and cut the leader's nerve she was talking about.

"Now tell me" Jennie told again.

She sighed and grabbed a gun from the table.

*BANG

She shot the leader in his leg.

The leader screamed in pain.

"Tell me now?" Jennie smugly smirked.

The leader didn't reply.

"That's it" Jennie told and shot the leader in his 'Where the sun doesn't shine'.

Jennie turned her head to the side to avoid the view.

"Tell me" she asked.

"C-Choi Minsik" the leader said and screamed, unable to bear the pain.

"See, that was easy" Jennie patted his shoulder an left the basement.

"What should we do now?" Hobi asked.

"Check the CCTV footage. Tae, come with me" Jungkook said and they both started walking towards the room where Yoongi is.

In the control room~

"Oh, Jungkook, Tae. I got the footage. Let's just check it if we have any leads" Yoongi hyung said and played the footage for them.

It started with you being dragged into the basement.

You were pushed against a table. Fear visible in your eyes.

The leader spoke, "I must say, Jungkook has a nice taste".

He tried to hold your hand but you yanked it away.

He smiled and said "Do you think you would be safe here with these many men surrounding you? Maybe we should've kidnapped that friend of yours. She looked like a thing".

You clenched your jaw and balled your fist, hearing someone talking inappropriately about your friend. He started caressing your cheek. You flinched, and then.... (In the video)

"I didn't know about this" Yoongi said. In all these years of hacking and sleeping, he never missed out a person's information. But now.

"We should go home now" Jungkook said monotonously and the others agreed.

At home~

"Can you both please explain everything to us?" Jin asked.

You sighed and walked towards the window of the living room you all were in.

The others were sitting on the couch with Jennie who sighed and started speaking.