28.Deer in its trap

Your pov

"I'm done," I said while walking out of the closet.

It was evening and we all had to get to the mission. This wasn't even a difficult one for me.

Minhyuk is easy to get tricked and Jaehwa will do that. When that part is done, we bring him to the basement and torture him for some information, and finally kill him.

He may not be as wise as his father, he's a weakling. But it was him, who suggested the idea of the train accident to kill me.

And that's the reason why I want to kill him with my own hands.

"You covered my love bites" Jungkook said while pulling me closer to him by wrapping his arms around my waist, back hugging me. He buried his face inside my neck, sniffing my scent.

"Everyone knows that I'm yours already" I chuckled. "After that, who would even dare to glance at what's yours?" I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck as well.

"You still do talk a lot" he said while pecking the tip of my nose with a small laugh.

"I always do" I said and pecked his lips. Making sure his outfit is perfect, I helped him wear his blazer.

"Let's go" he said and I nodded.

The club~

We all entered the club and let's say that the club got a bit silent when Jungkook entered.

It was only me, Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jaehwa along with the guards right here.

We went to the VIP section where Jungkook was going to make the deal with the Lees, while I looked at Minhyuk who has already completed signing his deal with the Zhous.

We all saw him walking towards the bar counter, flirting with a waitress there.

I sat beside Jungkook as he wrapped an arm around my waist. The rest sat on the other couch.

We sat there for a few minutes until the Lees arrived

When they were here, Jaehwa went down to the bar counter. First part of the mission.

Jungkook discussed things with them and then he signed the deal.

Those people bowed to him, and to me also.

"My phone battery is dead" I said while checking my phone. "I'll go get the charger from down" I said.

"We'll tell someone to get it for you" he said but I shook my head.

"No, I'll get it myself" I told.

"Why do you need the phone now?" he asked and I bit my lower lip in embarrassment.

"It's about time that I get an update from my favourite wattpad author" I looked down with a small sheepish smile and he chuckled.

"You surely behave like a teenager" he shook his head with a smile.

"Yeah. Who would believe that the mafia princess uses wattpad" I asked myself. "That's really funny. But, whatever. Shall I go now?" I asked and he nodded as an yes.

"Be careful" he said and I nodded to him.

I walked downstairs to the counter and asked the waiter for a portable charger maybe. They can't refuse after all. I'm the wife of the devil's son himself.

The waiter asked me to wait for there. Meanwhile, I ordered myself an orange juice.

(A/n: IDK why, but I love orange juice)

"Why is he the waiter when I'm the who's waiting?" I asked myself.

"Y/n" I heard Jaehwa's voice.

Oh, and I still have my earpiece on. All of us do.

"What?" I low-key asked and I could already feel the others concentrating on me too.

"Minhyuk is walking towards you" she told and I casually looked back and saw that idiot walking exactly towards me.

"Isn't he supposed to be fooled by you right now?" I asked and I saw her shrugging at the other side of the club.

"I've never did this part" I told while tugging a strand of hair behind my ear lazily.

"Well" that stupid voice said. "If I'm not mistaken, you're Jungkook's wife right?" he said as he sat down a seat away from me.

I just spared a glance at him blankly.

"Looks like you're husband is busy" he started.

I could see from my peripheral vision, Jungkook's men ready to come here. But Jungkook stopped them. Because he knows that I can handle this.

"That idiot has no brain cells" Jaehwa laughed through the earpiece. "He's literally asking for his own death wish while talking to you, even after knowing that you're Jungkook's wife".

"I can see how stupid you are" I said bluntly to the guy who was trying to flirt with me, to use me against Jungkook.

"I'm not an idiot" Minhyuk said while sipping his cocktail. "Girls stand in a line to sleep with me and, see my men over there?" he pointed to the direction where a dozen of them were standing.

"Then I guess that those eyes of yours can see them too" I blankly said again while pointing to the guards who came with us.

"But I guess that I'm more pretty than your husband, right?" he smirked and I looked at him bluntly for a second.

"Yeah, pretty" I said and everyone were shocked hearing such a response from me, while Minhyuk smirked like he achieved something. But then I continued, "Pretty bad".

He looked at me with fire in his eyes.

"Have you ever looked at your face in the mirror? You look like a monkey" I said while crossing my arms over your chest. He glared at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I mean no offense to animals. A monkey is way better than you" I scoffed with a small laugh. While the others were trying to stifle their laughter.

Jungkook felt proud of me and Minhyuk's face was priceless.

"I bet that a girl would rather turn gay than to even look at you" I said and my juice arrived with my portable charger. "People would rather sleep by themselves or a tree than to sleep with you" I finished as I stood up taking my charger and juice in my hand while he was sitting there with jaw clenched and fists balled.

"Oh, and then" I turned around and faced him with a smile on my face. "This is for wasting my time" I said as I splashed the whole glass of juice on his face.

 "This is for wasting my time" I said as I splashed the whole glass of juice on his face

(You splashed the orange juice on his face like this~)

I placed the glass on the counter and smiled at him once again.

Turning around, I passed through all the people dancing and I could feel him following me behind with anger.

"The deer caught in the trap," I said through the earpiece and continued walking outside.