35.(censored)

Author's pov

"Y/n" Jungkook called and you hummed while still playing with your butterfly knife, your face blank. But your head was swirling with all the possible thoughts.

He sighed and just then, Hoseok turned around to face you both from the front seat as he checked his laptop.

"The missile codes have been hacked from the Korean Parliament" he said and you stopped playing with your knife.

"The launch codes?" you asked while looking at him.

He nodded and Jungkook got out of the car followed be you all.

"How far does the missile work?" Jungkook asked.

"Mild, first degree burns can occur up to 11 km away, and third degree burns could affect anyone up to 8 km away." Hoseok said.

"If third degree burns cover more than 24 percent of the body, it will likely be fatal if people don't receive medical care immediately" Yoongi added.

"How much time do we have ?" Jungkook asked.

"Less than an hour" Yoongi said again. "The president's secretary was an agent of the Chois. She worked with the president for ten years and they've succeeded in stealing the codes" he finished.

"Which country has it been aimed at?" you asked as you stood beside Jungkook.

"Not yet cleared" Hoseok said. "But whatever country it is, nothing's going to turn out well if the missile is launched" he spoke.

Meanwhile~

The men entered the cold storage room after noticing that Jaehwa is unconscious.

Throwing her over his shoulder, the man proceeded to do as he was ordered to.

Suddenly, Jaehwa jolted her eyes open and wrapped an around his neck sneakily so the man wouldn't notice.

Succeeding, she tightened her grip around his neck, making him choke for air.

Choking him more harder, she waited until the man passed out.

The other few men entered the room too after hearing the choking noise of the man who was now unconscious, maybe dead.

Huffing in irritation, Jaehwa proceeded taking the gun beside her on the table.

Hiding behind the pillar, she loaded it with bullets.

As she heard them starting to fire, she pulled out her gun too and shot every single one of them, while muttering colorful language.

Once she was done, she started walking towards the exit door.

But immediately stopped when she saw something unusual appearing on the computer's screen.

"You've to be kidding me" she muttered and walked closer.

Taking the phone from beside the table, she dialed your number.

On the other hand~

Your phone started ringing and you checked the caller id to be unknown.

Nevertheless, you picked the call and heard a voice before you could answer.

"Don't tell that you all came looking for me" Jaehwa said.

"Oh, no" you answered in a calm tone. "Why would we come looking for you? I'm sitting on the couch and sleeping" you said with sarcasm.

Jaehwa rolled her eyes on the other side.

"Of course we came you daughter of a b(censored) and why the f(censored) do you want us not to! Are you f(censored)ing out of your mind?! And tell me why in the ever loving f(censored) does your voice sound like you're in f(censored)ing Antarctica?!" you asked while your voice was ragging with anger and relief at the same time.

(A/n: Inspired by 44~ SPEAK MOTHER(13+ WORD)!! from He's a Demigod by @Atlantaes)

Relief that she's at least a bit safe. Anger that she didn't want you all to look for her.

While all the others were surprised by your swearing.

Hoseok with innocent eyes, hid behind Yoongi's back like the Hobi sunshine child he is.

"I want to go home" he mumbled behind Yoongi with a pout as he heard you cursing.

"Fine, have you guys found a way to stop the missile yet?" she asked.

"Working on it" you replied and the snow has already started falling.

"I can hack them from here. I've got like a twenty minutes" she said through the call. "But I need someone from the other side, working parallelly" she said.

"Yoongi, can you buy us some time?" you asked and he nodded while taking out his laptop.

"Where are you all now?" Jaehwa asked.

"Where the hell would we all be? To the warehouse" you said and rolled your eyes.

Meanwhile, Yoongi had already connected Jaehwa's call to his laptop. And everyone could hear it now.

"I'm sorry that I offended you with my common sense" Jaehwa said with sarcasm.

"Will you both stop bickering?" Jennie snapped loudly, making you both shut up.

"That's the first I've seen you swear" Jungkook said with amusement, his voice loud enough only for you to hear.

"Thank you" you mumbled.

"We'll get going towards the warehouse Jennie said and Jungkook nodded.

"We'll cover the other side" Taehyung said and you both nodded.

"Princess" Jennie called and you looked at her. "Let's go" she said.

You looked at Jungkook who leaned in and kissed your forehead, his hand placed at the back of your head.

Pulling away slowly, he looked into your eyes.

"Be careful" he said and you nodded as his thumb caressed your cheek, as if he didn't want to let you go.

Backing away slowly, you turned to Taehyung who stroked your hair.

"Be safe" your brother said with concern and you nodded again.

"For god's sake, she's the mafia princess" Jin snapped loudly. "Not a kid who's going to school for the first time in her life" he finished, earning a glare from both Taehyung and Jungkook.

You just chuckled and finally walked to Jennie.

Starting to walk towards the warehouse together. Jimin also accompanied you both, as per Jungkook's order.

Jungkook on the other hand had to solve things directly with Taehyung and Hoseok by his side.

While, Yoongi and Namjoon had to stay in the other car, helping Jaehwa. Jin was responsible for surveillance and to inform change in plans if any.

"Jaehwa, we're in" Namjoon said as Yoongi hacked through the codes.

Jaehwa's pov

"Jaehwa, we're in" I head Namjoon say through the phone.

"Okay, it's five minutes left before the launch" I said while typing the codes. "We've got time more than enough" I said and cut the call.

Since the beginning, the screen didn't even glitch as I typed a few codes.

Getting frustrated more and more, I still tried.

Only twenty seconds more for the destruction if we don't stop this.

"Goddamn it" I muttered and typed my last code of hope.

The timer stopped and I sighed in relief.

Just when I thought it's all okay, I felt something pierce through my abdomen.

I gasped and slowly looked down to see the tip of a sword piercing out of my body from the back.

"But I guess that you don't have enough time," I heard Choi Minsik's voice say.