12.New mission

You just returned back from your 'kidnapping'.

You were so tired that you just sat on the living room couch.

Jungkook sat beside you and you laid your head on his lap, spreading yourself on the couch.

He caressed your hair, knowing that you were tired.

"I want to sleep" you told like a kid.

"Let's go to our room then" he said and carried you bridal style to your room and laid you on the bed.

He was about to leave but you held his hand.

"Don't leave me," you mumbled with sleepy eyes, and that made a small smile appear on his lips.

"I'll never leave you," he turned off the lights and laid himself beside you.

You snuggled into his chest and wrapped your arms around his waist.

While he wrapped an arm around your figure, and his other hand running his fingers through your hair soothingly.

He kissed your forehead and said, "Goodnight princess".

And then you both were no longer awake.

Time skip~ Next morning

You were on top of him, hugging him like a child, while he was still sleeping.

After a few minutes, he woke up.

"You're awake" you smiled.

"Good morning" he smiled and you pecked his lips.

When you were about to pull out, he placed his hand over your waist, pulling you closer, not wanting to leave you.

Your lips moved in sync while you cupped his cheeks.

Jungkook was about to remove your shirt but you stopped him.

"I think that's enough for today" you teased him and tried to get up.

"You can't escape me" he said with a smirk as he flipped you on the bed and hovered on top of you.

He trailed down leaving kisses from your cheek to your neck, slowly, yet sensually.

He stopped near your collarbone and then you felt a sting.

He bit the area near your collarbone, sucking on it for a few minutes and then licking the hickey he made to sooth the pain, while you were trying hard to control the moan which was trying to escape your mouth. But instantly failed.

"I want to hear that more" he said with a sensual and raspy voice, and soon you had a morning session.

Bangtan~

"What is that on your neck?" Jennie smirked.

"Shut up" you whisper yelled.

"So, what is it that you wanna talk about?" Tae asked.

Jungkook had called you all to the meeting room for discussing something.

"About our partnership with Infinity" Jungkook had his cold look on his face, which is the face of his mafia mode. None of your faces looked innocent this way, only cold and sending chills down the spine.

Your expression instantly turned serious and you looked at him to let him talk further.

"We would do it the same like the usual contracts. Nothing else. We'd accompany you to your missions" Jin said, placing the contract on the table.

You didn't need to read it or sign it , because Jungkook is your husband.

"Who is it this time?" Jennie asked the others.

Jimin placed a file on the table and you took it.

"Choi Minhyuk" you smirked.

"A perfect game after a long time" you said.

"Our new mission after two years. Killing Choi Minsik's only son. This is gonna be fun" Jennie looked at you.

"It sure will be" you said.

"We'll be going to Incheon, because he's currently hiding there, and also to spend a week with Jaehwa and bring her here for other missions" Hoseok said.

"When do we do this?" you asked Jin.

"The day after tomorrow" Jin handed you another file, which had all the other info.

"We'll leave to Incheon tomorrow by sunrise" Jungkook said.

"This sure will be fun" you mumbled to yourself with a smug smirk.

Your pov

We reached Infinity's mansion in Incheon.

"You have a helipad?" Namjoon asked.

"We have everything, except for lovers," Jennie said.

"You'll get one soon," I told her.

And she looked at me with a confused face, while Tae was smiling like an idiot.

We entered the house.

"Jaehwa? Your eomma's home" Jennie said, referring to herself.

We walked towards the kitchen and saw Jaehwa lying on the floor in a pool of red liquid.

Bangatan widened their eyes looking at the scene, Jennie banged her head on the wall while I had a blank expression while walking forward.

You took Jaehwa's ice cream from the freezer.

"If you don't wake up at the count of three, I'm eating your ice cream. One" you opened the ice cream. "Two" you took a scoop of the ice cream. "And-"

Jaehwa snatched away the ice cream from your hands and started eating it.

"Nice acting sis" I high fived her.

"I can't believe that I raised you both" Jennie shook her head in disbelief.

"Of course you do eomma" I said as I splashed a glass of water on her face along with Jaehwa.

Me and Jaehwa laughed looking at her fuming.

"You two" she shouted and started chasing us around the kitchen island.

Jennie took an egg and broke it on Jaehwa's head.

I laughed at both of them with tears rolling down my eyes while clutching my stomach.

I opened my eyes and saw both of them glaring at me.

Before I could realize, rice flour was thrown over me along with water.

And soon there was a food fight going on, while we didn't know that Bangatan was looking at us while laughing.

Finally we landed on the floor and group hugged while cradling ourselves.

"I missed you," we three said in unison and laughed.