45.Disheartened

The next day~

Jungkook woke up as he felt sunlight peek through the curtains, slightly filling the dark room.

As he opened his eyes completely, he felt two arms wrapped around his waist.

Slowly turning his head to the back, he saw your naked figure back hugging him with your face resting against his bare back.

As the duvet covered both of your naked bodies, you still had your eyes closed, sleeping.

Last night's memories flashed in front of his eyes and a smile found way to his lips.

Your sweating and shaking body under his hold as he thrusted deeper in you, your nails leaving marks on the skin of his back.

He could just never get enough of that sight of you. Jaw slacked and eyes closed as you moaned his name.

Damn. He loved his name more better when it came out of your mouth.

Turning around completely, he wrapped his arms around your figure and kissed your forehead.

You stirred lightly at the contact of his lips on your forehead and buried your face in his neck.

Stroking your hair, he admired your features that he worshiped last night.

No matter how many times he sees you in this state, it's always a breathtaking view for him.

Just then, your phone had to ring, ruining the romantic atmosphere.

You shot your eyes at the sound open and pulled away lightly, turning your head back to the nightstand where your phone was placed.

Jungkook unwrapped his arms around you as you slowly moved.

Holding the duvet against your chest to cover your bare body, you picked your phone from the nightstand and attended the call.

Jungkook sat up too, hugging you from behind as he rested his head on your shoulder.

Before you could say anything, a voice spoke.

"Jaehwa's dead" the voice which sounded broken and disheartened said in a low voice, but loud enough for you to hear through the phone.

Realization hit you and you spoke in a tone which sounded as low as his.

"Minho," you said in a timid voice.

On the other hand~

Minho was smiling to himself, early in the morning.

Shin Hyunjoon, whom he hired to find Jaehwa, called him earlier and said that he has found out everything.

As he entered his office room, he saw Hyunjoon already sitting there.

Bringing back a straight face, he went and sat on his master chair.

"Mr.Shin, do you have the information I asked you for?" he asked in a cold voice and Hyunjoon nodded, placing a file on the table.

"Her recent photos, occupation and the two other girls who grew up with her" Hyunjoon said. "I have everything in it" he added as he discreetly wiped the cold sweat of his forehead.

Minho took out Jaehwa's picture an admired it.

'She's still the same' he thought to himself, a small smile playing on his lips.

"She and the two other girls were adopted by a mafia trainer" Hyunjoon added and Minho raised up his head to the poor man with an eyebrow raised.

"She was also the CEO of Kang enterprises" he said, trying his best not to stutter.

"What do you mean by 'was'?" Minho asked.

"One of the girls who grew up with her, Y/n, she got married to J-Jeon Jungkook" he said and Minho's face was almost raging.

"Is she with them now?" Minho asked, trying his best to stay calm.

"Y/n is the hidden mafia princess, Mr.Choi" Hyunjoon managed to say.

Minho rubbed his temples slowly and sighed.

"So, you're telling me that the Y/n who grew up with Jaehwa is the same as the one who killed my father" Minho said and Hyunjoon nodded.

"But she has a reason for killing your father" Hyunjoon said in a timid voice.

"And what would that pathetic reason be?" Minho asked with a little scoff at the end.

"Jaehwa and the other girl, Jennie, they're the hidden members of the gang Infinity. And Jaehwa is whom the people call 'Love'. It was her name used in the gang". Hyunjoon let out and Minho was left staggered.

"Why do you keep saying 'was'? And these reasons doesn't mean that I'll leave her" Minho said in a voice, half-furious.

"Mr.Choi, Jaehwa, s-she is dead" Hyunjoon finally let out and Minho's world was frozen.

He could feel his heart break into a million pieces.

The way it feels like to hit something so hard it shatters you into bits that they can never sew back together.

"What?" Minho asked and Hyunjoon looked up from his lap.

"She's dead, Mr.Choi" the middle aged man said once more, only to see Minho already standing near him.

Holding the man's collar in a tight fist, Minho yanked his head up.

"Who did it?" Minho asked, his voice spitting fire as his eyes turned red.

"It was your father, Mr.Choi" Hyunjoon said the truth as he looked up at Minho. "It was your own father who killed her. And that's the reason, Y/n killed your father" he said and Minho let go of his collar.

"Get out" Minho said in a cold and deep voice and the man immediately stood up and bowed to him, leaving the room as he closed the door behind him.

As Minho heard the door close, he finally let his tears fall.

Pushing everything off his table, he screamed as he threw his gun at the glass window which slowly started cracking after the action.

"You promised!" Minho shouted as he fell on his knees.

"You promised that you'd wait for me" he whispered as he took in his hands, the picture of Jaehwa which was on the floor.

"Why did you?" he whispered again as he traced the face on the photo with his fingers, imagining himself tracing her face with his hands.

Taking out his phone, he dialed the number.

The call was attended but before anything, "Jaehwa's dead" he said in a low voice, totally disheartened.

"Minho," your timid voice answered from the other side.

"Do you hear me Y/n?!" he almost shouted. "She's dead. She left me alone after promising me that she would wait for me!" he furiously said.

More tears fell out of his eyes as he started sobbing.

"What should I do now?" he asked as he sniffled. "All my life, I lived only for one reason. I lived so that I can go back to her" he said.

"But she's gone now" he said as he got up from the floor.

"She's gone!" he shouted again as he threw his phone across the room, causing the phone to break into tiny pieces as he continued screaming.

As he kept venting out his anger inside his office room, he finally wiped his tears.

His face changed into a deadly one.

Opening the door, he walked outside his office.

His men who were standing outside the office, bowed in front of him.

"I want every single person in this building to the basement now" he said in a dark voice and the others nodded and bowed to him once again before leaving.

'I'll make them pay the price, Love,' Minho thought to himself as he kept walking to the basement with a cold look on his face.