30.Shiitake mushrooms

Author's pov

It had been two days since Minhyuk was killed by Jaehwa at the end.

Word spread fast that it was Jungkook who killed him. But Jungkook neither accepted nor denied the fact.

The underworld spoke that now, no one is left to inherit Choi Minsik's place after his death. And it always would be the Jeons.

And it always will be.

"I still can't believe that Taehyung's your brother" Jaehwa said while shoving the popcorn inside her mouth. "I mean that it's quite all of a sudden if you ask me" she told.

You just chuckled while Jennie entered the living room with a large pizza in the box she held in her hand.

You and Jaehwa were going to take a slice of it but Jennie slapped your hands away.

Bringing each of you a medium sized plate, she placed a slice on each plate and handed you the plates.

"Seriously?" Jaehwa asked while getting the plate from Jennie who just rolled her eyes.

"It's called being organized" Jennie said and sat on the couch as the horror movie started.

You and Jennie hugged the cushions on the couch out of fear, and the lights in the living room were turned off for extra effects. It was dinner time already.

While Jaehwa was staring at the ghost like she was ready to date it.

All the other members were out for a mission and only Yoongi was in the house, sleeping in his room.

In the middle of the movie, you stood up with the pizza in your plate, and started walking towards your room out of the blue.

While, Jennie and Jaehwa got afraid that you were possessed by some spirit because of the movie.

Your pov

I don't know why, but out of the nowhere, I started walking to my room with the pizza in my plate.

Entering the room, I walked towards the couch, where my phone was.

Placing my plate on the coffee table, I picked up my phone and started playing piano tiles.

Getting to immersed in the game, I didn't notice that the room was pit dark and the only source of light was peeping from the door, making it more eerie as the dark curtains were moving because of the wind.

Living in my game world, I let out a loud and startled scream when a voice whispered, "Boo!".

And I cursed, "Shittake mushrooms!" as the phone fell on my toes.

"Baby" I heard the familiar voice again.

"J-Jungkook?" I asked, still not ready to face whoever or whatever is behind me.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked and the lights were turned on by him.

I heaved a sigh of relief as I said, "Thank god it's just you" I mumbled but he managed to hear it and a mischievous smile appeared on his face.

"Were you scared that it was a ghost?" he asked as he walked towards me after closing the door, not forgetting to lock it.

"N-No" I said and turned back to face the curtains. "Why would I be?" I asked while reaching for my pizza.

"I saw Jennie and Jaehwa watching a horror movie before I came here" he said. "You would've been there too and now you're scared" he said with the same teasing smile.

I pouted and sat on the edge of the bed while fighting with the cheese.

Jungkook bent down and picked up my phone which I dropped on the floor and placed it on the nightstand.