10.Date

Author's pov

"It's just a newspaper" Jin said.

"But Jennie was near him" you smugly said.

The world's coldest mafia leader and the mafia princess in love. The world's most brutal killers in love. Matches made in hell. The sons and daughters-in-law of the devil. Name better combinations.

"Baby" Jungkook called huskily and placed a hand on your thigh. You understood his message, but decided to tease him, being the kid you are.

"Jin oppa, can you teach me to cook today?" you smiled.

"Yeah, sure why not-" Jungkook death glared at Jin making the older to change his words. "I'm sorry, Y/n-ah. I've to discuss an important plan with the boys" he left the scene.

Jungkook eyed everyone, and one by one they left with some reason, all except for Yoongi who was sleeping.

You woke him up but still he didn't kill you, because Jungkook's hyungs loved you like their own sister.

"Sugar, can you teach me how to become a rock?" you blinked your eyes and smiled innocently.

"Please" you whispered for him to save you.

"Fine" he said and told you to follow him to the garden.

You stuck your tongue out at Jungkook as you followed Yoongi. Jungkook just chuckled at your childishness.

In the garden, Yoongi was teaching you to sleep instantly, listening to which you started to play with his hair.

He sat on the grass and you on the bench, the perfect siblings-like.

And then Yoongi slept while resting his head on the bench.

After 30 minutes~

You were hugging your knees and cradling yourself until you felt Yoongi waking up.

"Good morning sugar" you joyously said as you stood up to take a walk around the garden.

But then you felt Jungkook hugging you.

Jungkook back hugged you, resting his head on your shoulder, arms wrapped around your waist.

Yoongi silently left.

'I'm dead' you thought.

"Hi kookie" you smiled innocently, using your puppy eyes while turning around to look at him.

"Trying to escape, huh?" he smirked and you blinked your eyes innocently while pouting.

He pulled you closer and carried you bridal style to your room.

He locked the door as he let you stand. You tried to walk away but he slammed you to the wall and took a brief look at you before kissing you hungrily.

He gripped your waist with one hand and your hair with the other. While you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you while gripping his hair.

He started walking towards the bed without breaking the kiss and laid you on it.

He intertwined your fingers with his and pinned your hands above your head while your lips, still moving in sync.

After a few minutes he broke the kiss and looked at you.

"Wanna go on a date?" he asked.

Your pov

The date~

Jungkook took me to a shopping mall, more like his small shopping mall.

We talked a lot, more like me being his personal radio station. We ate a lot, being the foodie I am. And a lot like couples do.