27.Not a drill

*clears throat

This chapter seems like it has smut to me. And this is not a drill.

I repeat, THIS. CHAPTER. IS. NOT. A. DRILL.

So, readers under the age of eighteen can kindly skip this- What am I even saying? You're all gonna read it anyway.

And I don't even know if it is smut.

"Where?" you asked Jennie.

"Club Royal. He has a deal to make with the Zhous there and he is stupid enough to not bring all the guards there" Jennie said while you were all gathered in the basement.

"Zhous of China?" you asked and Jennie nodded. "When?" you asked again.

"This evening" Jaehwa replied. "Jungkook too has a deal to make there with the Lees".

"Four mafias in the same place?" you asked while raising an eyebrow.

Jin nodded, "Minhyuk's involvement in his work is less. He doesn't scrutinize anything before starting".

"That's so stupid of him" Jaehwa mumbled under her breath.

"So we're going there tonight?" you ask and Jin nods is head.

"We kill him tonight?" you asked again and Jin nods his head again.

"Everything's clear then" Jungkook said while getting up from his chair. "Now go and get prepared" he ordered and everyone left the training basement.

Everyone left, except you. That's what he wanted after all.

He saw that you were not in your cheerful aura which you have around the people you love. He knew that it was because of Kato.

You stood up and walked towards him, wrapping your arms around his waist, you laid your head on his chest.

Jungkook leaned back on the table and wrapped his arms around your figure, resting his chin on the top of your head.

"Feeling better, princess?" he asked and you nodded.

"We'll get you some rest, come" Jungkook told and slowly pulled out of the hug.

You did not protest as he walked you to your room.

Jungkook closed the door behind him.

"Don't think about anything now" he said as he pulled you closer.

He pulled you into a kiss to assure that everything is going to be okay.

You kissed him back without hesitation.

It was a slow and gentle kiss. But that's when the author comes in, deciding to heat things up.

Your husband pinned you to the wall by your waist and pulled out of the kiss, both of you panting for air.

Jungkook took a brief look at you, his other hand against the wall beside your head.

He slightly parted his mouth as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Leaning towards your neck, he kissed your sweet spot.

Licking it first, he gently nibbled there. After he made sure that you did not resist, he started sucking there.

You pulled him closer to you by your arms which were around his neck, making him wrap both his arms around your waist, crushing it.

He pulled out and walked towards the bed as you wrapped your legs around his torso.