16.Meanwhile

You and Jungkook were having your moments and meanwhile~

Author's pov from the time when Jennie started drinking

"Am I going to die?" Jennie asked while sipping down the seventh glass of whiskey.

Tae chuckled and told,"You could've shared the wine with me instead".

"Why am I sweating?" Jennie fanned herself while turning around and asking Jaehwa who was sitting on the bar stool.

If you wonder what the mini bar at your home looks like~

(Except for the fact that your mini bar had a whole lot collections of all types of alcohol)

"Symptoms that you're getting high" Jaehwa sighed. "I should've just let you girls drink banana milk instead".

Jennie suddenly started laughing silently for no reason and then after a split second, started leaning on Tae's shoulder.

While Taehyung on the other hand was mentally jumping around in celebration, seeing Jennie leaning on his shoulder.

He slowly caressed Jennie's hair, "I'll take her to her room" and everyone nodded.

He silently lifted Jennie bridal style as she laid her head on his chest.

As soon as they entered the room, Jennie gripped Tae's shirt.

"What happened?" Tae asked worriedly.

Time skip to next morning~

Jennie's pov

I slowly fluttered my eyes open and saw beside me, a Greek god, wrapping his arms around me, holding me tightly.

Wait, is this Taehyung?

"AHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and stood up on the bed in shock.

Tae suddenly opened his eyes and sat up on the bed lazily.

"What happened? Why are you shouting?" he asked while yawning.

'Aww~ He looks so cute- Wait, why is he shirtless?'

"WHERE'S YOUR SHIRT? AND WHY AM I WEARING ONLY AN OVER SIZED SHIRT? WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES?" I screamed after looking at myself.

"Don't you remember what happened last night?" Tae asked.

"No, what happened?" I sat down on the bed for an explanation.

"Don't you remember what we did last night?" Tae smirked.

Throwback~

Tae's pov

As soon as we entered her room, Jennie gripped my shirt.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"I-I want to-" she threw up on my shirt before she could complete.