36.Departure

Your pov

Walking across the snow filled land, half way through our path, I saw a familiar figure walking towards us.

"Jennie" I called and she looked at me. "She's there" I said and both of us sighed in relief as Jimin noticed Jaehwa approaching us too.

"That girl" Jennie mumbled as we all walked towards her.

Walking closer, I saw her walking towards us like her body was giving up on her.

"What happened to her?" I mumbled and then I saw her clothes stained with blood.

She fell on the snow covered ground and we immediately ran towards her.

I fell on my knees beside her, as Jennie slowly examined her wound.

"I hit Minsik with the keyboard" she said in a low voice. "And then he passed out" she completed.

Tears started to fall out of my eyes.

"You idiot" I said and she chuckled.

"Jennie, Y/n is calling you" Jaehwa said and I heard Jennie trying not to break down.

"You're bleeding and your attitude is still there" she said while removing her jacket and placing it over the wound to stop the bleeding.

"I was born with it" she told. "So I have to die with it too" she said.

"Y-You're not gonna die" I said and wiped my tears as I laid her head on my lap. "Don't talk nonsense" I spoke with a crack in my voice as Jennie kept stroking her hair to calm her down.

"No, it's time for my departure. Passengers of flight number 513, we-" Jaehwa's mimicking skills were cut off by Jennie.

"Shut up and hold on, we'll get to the hospital" Jennie said as she let her tears fall too.

"GET THE CAR!" I shouted to Jimin as tears threatened to fall out of my eyes.

Soon enough, I heard other footsteps in our direction.

Jungkook along with all the other members reached the spot, and Jungkook stood behind me.

"It would've been a major turn on for Jungkook, seeing you swear" she said as she coughed a little blood. "Jenduke" she called but Jennie didn't have the courage to look at her and continued concentrating on Jaehwa's wound.

"Wow, I'm living my last minutes and-" she was cut off by Jennie.

"Don't you dare" she spoke with a trembling voice.

"The car will be here" Taehyung informed. Just when he was about to continue, Jaehwa cut her off.

"That's useless Taehyung, and after I go, you better take good care of my eomma" she weakly raised her index finger at Taehyung.

"Yah, you're not going to go anywhere. Stop speaking like that" I scolded her with hot tears still streaming down my cheeks.

"Aigoo~ But you always eat my ice cream" she tried to pout.

I shook my head instantly, "I-I promise I'll never eat your ice cream again" I said and kept sniffling.

"Don't cry you punk" she said and hit my cheek weakly. "Is my hair okay?" she asked while low-key grunting.

Jennie pushed back the strand of hair which was covering her eyes and nodded.

"You look beautiful" I said and she laughed, ignoring the pain in her abdomen.

"That's the nicest you've been to me" she said and my lips started quivering. The same goes to Jennie.

"Do I look good?" she asked again. Jennie and I nodded once more.