32.Confession

Your pov

We got in the house and I saw everyone on the living room couch with not so friendly faces.

Taehyung immediately got up after seeing me as I walked towards them.

"What the hell, Jennie!" he furiously asked, but was still trying his best to stay calm.

I know why he is getting furious. I was about to get shot and Jennie happened to be in her trance.

"Tae, can we please talk about this later?" I asked as Jaehwa came towards Jennie who was still looking down with misty eyes.

"No Y/n, you almost got shot" he replied in exasperation.

"But I'm okay right" I replied with a calm voice. From my peripheral vision, I could see Jungkook looking at us, siblings almost in an argument.

"Jaehwa, take Jennie to her room" I said in a still calm voice while Jaehwa nodded as she made Jennie walk to her room.

"Why are you defending her now? She was being careless" Taehyung said while slightly raising his voice, leaving everyone amused. Because, first of all, he was a bit angry at Jennie, and second, he was raising his voice at me. And that too with Jungkook right in front of us.

"Yeah" I said while nodding. "And you won't say this IF YOU JUST SAW THE MAN WHO RAPED YOU AT THE AGE OF FIVE!" I clamoured and they all stood frozen.

Sighing, I sat down on the couch while resting my forehead in my palm as I looked down.

"Her mother died when she was five, that was her stepfather. She was found by the orphanage, that night when he raped her and left her on the streets" I just said in a low voice and looked at everyone.

Taehyung stood silent after knowing what happened to her when she was just five years old.

I sighed once again and proceeded walking to Jennie's room, not sparing a glance at Jungkook who was in the room.

Jungkook clearly knew that my philophobia was kicking in because of what Choi Minsik said earlier.

I entered Jennie's room and saw her sitting on the floor with Jaehwa who was sitting on the floor too while letting Jennie rest her head on her shoulder.

Jennie's eyes were red and puffy, while the tip of her nose was red.

I slowly went and sat down beside her as I leaned my head on Jennie's shoulder, not caring that the door was open.

I intertwined my fingers with her like Jaehwa and played with them.

Seeing her cry, Jaehwa's and my eyes too turned misty.

"Yah, why are you crying?" Jennie scolded us after noticing our tears.

"You are crying" Jaehwa whispered with a crack in her voice and laid her head on Jennie's lap, and I did the same as her.

Jennie sighed as she patted both of our heads with her back leaned against the bed.

We all just stayed on the floor, sharing our grieves with each other in silence.

After a few minutes, Jennie made Jaehwa sleep on the bed and leaned herself against the nightstand while still sitting on the floor.

I was still resting my head on her lap as she caressed my hair, and her other hand patting a sleeping Jaehwa's head which was rested on the pillow.

"I'm afraid, Jennie" I told in a low voice and she looked down at me.

"He told that Jungkook doesn't love me" I whispered, but loud enough for her to hear. "What if it becomes true? What if Jungkook falls out of love?"