43.The last stand

Jungkook woke up as he felt someone above him.

Fluttering his eyes open, he found you laying on top of him, playing with his nose, booping it.

"Oh, did I wake you up?" you asked as you noticed that he had his eyes open.

He just smiled and pecked your lips.

You smiled back and laid your head on his chest, still resting your body on top of him.

He stroked your hair and kissed your head.

Lying there in silence, you kept listening to his heartbeats.

Not knowing what else to do, you kept poking your index finger on his chest.

"Did I go rough last night?" he asked and heat rushed up to your cheeks.

It was the obvious that Jungkook felt something hot against his chest, which was your cheek.

Biting on your lower lip, you shook your head.

"Then should I be more faster tonight?" he asked playfully and you slapped his chest with a pout.

"I don't even know if I can walk now" you low-key said as you tried moving your legs.

Jungkook pulled back your head and stared at you.

"When did you wear your clothes?" he asked as you were changed into your pajamas, he was wearing his bermudas and the clothes which were scattered all over the room last night, was neatly arranged near the wardrobe.

"An hour before, I guess" you shrugged.

He slowly sat up on the bed, and you wrapped your legs around his waist out of reflex.

Sneaking his hand under your shirt, he spoke, "Would you like to show me how you changed your clothes?" he asked with an innocent face. But his eyes spoke all types of wrong with lust as he bit his lower lip seductively.

"I'd be happy to show you" you said while smiling with the same innocent face and-

You all know what happens next.

On the other hand, Bang Kwang Prison~

A prison located in Bangkok, Thailand and nicknamed 'The Bangkok Hilton'. However, it is far from being a place that anyone would want to stay.

The prison is known for routine torture of its inmates. Inmates are crammed into small cells, and death row inmates are often given as little as two hours notice before they are dragged off to their execution.

"And that is a final decision. He will be taken to the island for execution" he said and everyone in the room nodded.

"About taking him there, senator?" the chief in the room asked.

"Tonight, he'll be taken to the island, The routes have been cleared and there would be armed military officials around him. And at any cost, we're not going to let him slip away" the senator said and everyone agreed firmly.

"Meeting ends here, you all can leave" the senator who arrived from the states said.

Everyone walked back for the preparations of taking the criminal to the island for execution, whereas the chief, walked towards the secluded place.

Telling the guards to go away, he slowly entered the dark room after checking that nobody sees him.

The door creaked open and he stepped inside.

"Minho" the chief called and the man who was facing the wall turned back his head slowly to face the chief. "About your father, I'm-" he was cut off by Minho.

"I know that. Tell me the reason why you came here" Minho snapped and the chief nodded.

"You're father put you here so that you can be hidden from the outside world until you inherit his position after he dies" the chief said.

Taking a deep breath he continued.

"But the senator who arrived from the CIA, is going to get you executed in the island tonight" the chief said. "I've already did many work for your father, behind the government. And now I'm afraid that I cannot do anything about this" he finished and looked down.

He looked up again to see Minho's back facing him.

Sighing, "I will take my leave then" he said and left the dark prison room.

Minho slowly raised his hand and held the silver chain around his neck. The one which Jaehwa gave him.

Closing his eyes as he let the face of his Love, the last time he saw her, flash in his mind.

For known to be having a stone cold heart by everyone, right now, a tear slipped his eye when he kept recalling her voice saying, 'Minho oppa'.

Time skip to night~

"Inmate number 140003" the man called and Minho stepped out of the room, his hands chained already.

His face held no emotions as he kept walking to wherever they were leading him to.

Dozens of armed men surrounded him as he kept walking to the van.

Finally, when he got in, some of the men got in too.

On reaching the harbor, the vehicles stopped, waiting for clearance to proceed.

(And then, the video again please~)

"I want everyone in the meeting room, now" Minho said in a cold tone and his men nodded.

He got inside a room which was probably made ready for him.

Removing his prison clothes, he took a warm shower and clean shaved the stubble on his jawline.

Changing into a tuxedo, he made sure that he had the silver chain still safe around his neck.

All these years, Minho never removed it from his neck, not even once for a millisecond. Jaehwa was the last to touch the chain before him.

That's how much he treasures it. He still remembers her words.

"Don't ever lose this. If you lose this, it's like you're losing me"

"I'll not lose you Jaehwa" he mumbled under his breath (thinking that Jaehwa is still alive) as he wore his blazer.

Getting out of the room, the men bowed in front of him as he proceeded walking towards the meeting room.

In the meeting room, was our well known chief who talked to Minho this morning, kneeling down on the floor with his face and clothes bloody.

"Mr.Wang Jackson" Minho said as he took his seat on the chair.

Leaning back his head, he closed his eyes in a relaxing way.

"You wanted revenge on me because my dad killed your father" he continued. "Anyways, there was no way that I'd trust you from the beginning" Minho said as he opened his eyes and leaned forward by resting his hands on the table.

"I should've known that you were not as dumb as you seem to be" Jackson said, earning a punch from the man who was standing behind him.

"What would we be able to do?" Minho said as he stood up from his chair. "These days, you gotta watch your back even from the people that got your back" he said as one of the men handed him a gun.

"Happy journey, old friend" Minho fake smiled and shot Jackson in his head.

Throwing the gun at the man, he went back to his seat.

"What next, Mr.Choi?" one of the men asked and Minho smirked a little before speaking.

"Payback time."

A/n

A last stand is a military situation in which a body of troops holds a defensive position in the face of overwhelming and virtually insurmountable odds. The defensive force usually takes very heavy casualties or is completely destroyed.