47.I need her

Minho's pov

The people and the vehicles kept moving as I was standing with my hands resting on the bridge's railing.

I looked down at myself in the rider's jacket and chuckled.

As the wind blew my hair, a memory played in my mind while I closed my eyes.

"Oppa, when you grow up, wear a black jacket like the ghost rider" ten year old Jaehwa said to me.

I chuckled lightly, "Why, Love?" I asked and she smiled before taking my hand and climbing the tree's branch. We both sat in our usual positions as I back hugged her.

"Because you'll look more handsome in it" she said and turned back her head to kiss my cheek.

"Okay then" I said and smiled before kissing her cheek too. "I have something for you. Want to hear it?" I asked and she nodded excitedly.

"You are my flower, not because you are prettier than other flowers. You are my flower, not because you are more fragrant than other flowers. You are my flower because you have already blossomed in my heart" I said and she looked at me with mouth wide open.

I just chuckled at her reaction and hugged her tightly.

I smiled to myself as a teardrop rolled down my cheek.

Taking a deep breath, I opened my eyes again and looked at the water which was flowing calmly.

Staying there in silence, I admired the place.

"You shouldn't be here" I said to the person standing beside me.

"Neither should you" she said and I sighed.

"Fourteen years, Y/n" I said. "These fourteen years, every second I lived, it was only because I can go back to her" I said and looked down to my hands on the railing.

"She waited for you too, broski" Y/n said and I chuckled weakly.

"You won't stop calling me that, nah?" I asked and she smiled lightly.

"Why would I stop? You're always my big brother" she said.

"I heard about Taehyung. I've met your mother once when I was eight or something" I said. "As long as I remember, I must say that you look like her" I finished and she smiled once again.

I turned back my head slightly and saw the bridge empty. No vehicles or people.

"It'd be better if you leave now" I said and looked back to the view from the bridge as the sky started growing darker.

"Do you remember? I used to fight with you because Jay would spend more time with you than me and Jennie" she said and looked at the sky.

"You even tried breaking my arm once, but didn't" I said. "You said that it was because if you do that, Jaehwa will cry seeing my broken arm" I added and she nodded as she remembered those times.

"Have you not yet learned swimming?" she asked and I sighed.

"Nope. Prison life didn't let me to" I said. "But they gave a separate room which was secluded from all the others" I turned around, walking forward.

She turned around too and walked beside me.

"Jennie noona" I said as I looked at the person standing in front of me.

"Hi chubster" she said and smiled slightly.

"I was skinny even when I was a kid. So don't call me that, noona" I said as she shook her head. "Now, cut the emotional drama and leave. I'm not coming anywhere" I said coldly but they didn't even budge.