29.Scared

Your pov

I walked to the back side of the club, which was abandoned.

Minhyuk was still following me with fire raging in his eyes.

Finally when I stopped in front of the dead end, I heard him give a chuckle in victory.

"Where will you go now little miss muffet?" he asked and I could feel his smirk.

(A/n: Little Miss Muffet is a nursery rhyme about a girl named Patience, who was Dr Muffet's stepdaughter. The lyrics probably tell the story of an incident when Patience ran away from her breakfast, being frightened by a spider from the doctor)

I turned around to face him.

"One for the wolf, and zero for the rabbit" he said and was about to take out his gun.

"Actually" I started. "I think that it's the other way around" I said with a smiling face.

Before he could react, his body fell on the floor as he held his neck.

Jaehwa was standing behind him with the needle in her hand.

"What the hell is that?" Minhyuk managed to ask as he was on the verge of passing out.

"Trazodone" Jaehwa shrugged. "Pre-hospital sedation option for aggressive and anxious dogs" she simply finished and Minhyuk passed out.

Right after, Namjoon entered the scene with some a couple of other men.

"We'll take him in the car" Namjoon said and we both nodded while exiting the place.

Walking outside the club along with Jaehwa, I saw our cars parked in the front.

Jaehwa walked to the first car and I to the one in the middle, where Jungkook is.

Getting in the car, I sighed while flipping aside my phone.

"You looked hot back there" Jungkook said as he placed his hand on my right thigh, caressing it.

Heat rushed up to my cheek and I slapped his hand with an angry pout.

"Now, you look cute" he said while wrapping his arm around my waist.

I did the same as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"What's your plan now?" he asked and my eyes darkened a bit.

"Playtime" I told.

Basement~

Jennie poured the bucket of cold water over Minhyuk's head.

I just stood there while facing the scene with my back leaned against the table.

The other members seated here and there except Jungkook who was standing beside me.

My eyes held no emotions while looking at the sight.

Minhyuk squinted his eyes open.

"No wonder you've not yet been to your father's position" Jaehwa said while looking at the pathetic figure tied with the chair.

"This guy has no worth being alive now" Jimin said as he looked at Minhyuk who just stared at the floor.

"You were the mastermind of the Han river subway fire two years ago, weren't you?" Jaehwa asked but he still didn't look up.

Though it was a rhetorical question, Jennie raised his head up by his chin harshly and punched his nose, and we all could hear it break as he groaned with blood oozing out.

"Speak" she demanded with a low and stern voice.

"Yes, I was" he spoke through gritted teeth while being unable to stifle his pain.