11.Not today

Bangtan along with Jennie were watching what was happening.

"She really learnt to be patient" Jennie poked her inner cheek with her tongue.

"Are we gonna sit here and do nothing?" Jin asked.

"Until she starts? Yep, we do nothing" Jennie looked at the screen.

The unidentified man had been asking you several questions about Bangtan and their secrets. But your only answer was, "I don't know".

The man lost his anger at this point and he slapped you.

"That's busted" Jennie sighed and Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger, seeing someone slapping his princess.

"Can you call them?" Jennie asked and Suga dialed a number.

A phone rang and one of the guards walked towards the man.

"It is your family. Tell them what we will do to you if they don't give us what we want" he said and walked away somewhere.

One of the guards placed the phone near your ear and you tilted your head towards it.

"Y/n, I accept that you have patience, but he freaking slapped you" Jennie almost shouted in the phone.

"Do you think that I don't know?" you clicked your tongue.

"What is holding you back?"

"Uhm..The ropes" you joked silently.

"Do you wanna die there without fighting back?" she calmly asked.

"I know that you won't let me die here. Unless you want to. Do you want me to die Jennie?" you pouted looking at the camera because you know that they are watching you. "I know your plan Jennie. But sorry, I'm not into it. Not now. Not today"

"You were the one who told that 'Rather die than being weak'. But look at you now" Jennie softly told.

You didn't want to talk anymore, you just kept quite. You were the one who told that, but you yourself were being weak now.

One of the guards came and took the phone away from you.

You just looked at the floor thinking about Jennie's words.

Again the unidentified man, aka the leader came to you.

"What did they tell you?" you didn't answer.

"Is your tongue cut? TELL ME!" he shouted but you showed no expression.

He scoffed, "Such a loser".

That triggered you.

"What'd you say?" you looked at him.

"Uh-oh" Jennie dropped her jaw.

"What happened?" Tae asked.

"She-" before Jennie could continue, the leader spoke.

"What I said? I called you a loser, a total loser- AHHH!" he screamed in pain when you landed the leg of your chair on his toes.

Jennie finally breathed out, "She hates losing."

Your eyes showing coldness, no other emotions. You pulled out of the ropes which was like a shoe lace tied up for you.

And then you saw all the fifty men running towards you to attack you. You just tilted your head a bit to the side and smirked.

After five minutes~

You dragged the last lifeless body by its hair towards the pile of dead men you just killed.

You went in front of the leader and sat on the chair with your legs placed on the table in front of you while massaging your temples with the gun in your left hand.

"So, once again, what'd you say, Kai?" you asked the man sitting in front of you with broken limbs.

"How'd you know my name?" he was shocked because no outsider knew his code name, nor his real name.

"Don't you remember me Kai? Or perhaps, should I say, Kim Jongin?" you tilted your head with a dark smile.

"How do you know my name?" he asked again.

"So sad that you don't remember the person who made a beautiful piece of art on you face" you smugly said.

Bangtan now concentrated on the dark scar on Kai's face.

"You're the princess?" he asked breathtaking.

"Oh c'mon. What is it with all of you asking 'You're the princess?'. No, I'm the prince" you said with sarcasm and scoffed. "I'm really fed up with the same dialogue over and over again. Please change it".

"What do you want?" he spat out.

"Wow! Tables turned. Fine, I'll make it simple. I want your life" you landed your feet on the ground and rested your chin in your palm.

"What did I do to you?" he asked angrily.

"Now that you're asking, no.1, you ruined my date with my husband. No.2, I lost my ice cream. And no.3, you called me a loser" you pulled the trigger at his leg and he groaned in pain.

"Give me what I want and it's all that simple" you smiled.

"If not?" he asked back.

"You're life is already ruined" you leaned your head on the chair. "The one you love the most is..." you stopped and smirked while you heard a voice coming.

"Yah! Kim JongIn" the women shouted as she entered the room.

"Sana?" he was confused seeing his wife enter the room.

And then he heard another voice, "Kai."

"Aera?" he started to panic, seeing both the girls entering the room together.

"Who are you?" Aera and Sana asked at the same time.

"I'm his wife" they both again answered at the same time. They widened their eyes and understood the situation, Kai was cheating on both of them.

Aera came to him and slapped him, leaving a red mark on his face yelling, "You cheater! Don't you ever come in front of me again!" She ran away.

Sana came to him and slapped him on the same cheek again, "Once I tell my father about you, you're surely going to hell" she slapped him again. "Y/n, thank you for calling me here" she told and left after you gave her a small smile.

"Even if I let you live, Sana's father is gonna boil you alive" you mentioned Sana's father who was also a partner of Jungkook. "But I'll you offer you something, I will kill you instantly. You would be dead even before you know it."

You stood in front of him, pointing the gun at his head, "Any last words?" you asked.

"F-ck you," he gritted his teeth but you just smiled.

"You don't have that luck," and then,

*BANG

You shot him right in his forehead, a large hole visible on his face along with the scar you made years ago.

You threw the gun at the table and then innocently pouted "Jungkook, I'm starving. Are you all gonna stay there watching me forever?"

Jungkook just chuckled and mumbled to himself, "I'm coming, love."