26.Siblings

Your pov

Yoogeun finished telling us the whole story and we were all froze in our place.

Everyone of were standing in each direction of the room, me along with Jungkook

My mind was blank, not being able to process any of his words.

But one thing was clear. Taehyung is my brother.

Taehyung looked at me with misty eyes.

I slightly parted my mouth to say something, but everything went black before that.

Author's pov

You passed out. But before you could fall on the ground, Jungkook immediately caught you in his arms.

Everyone rushed to you.

"Baby" Jungkook patted your cheeks. "Baby, wake up".

"Y/n" Taehyung called as he scooted beside you.

Jungkook carried you bridal style and placed you on the hospital bed.

A few hours later~

You slowly fluttered your eyes open and tried to adjust with the light.

You looked to your hand and saw an IV connected to your vein.

"I hate all kinds of hypodermic needles" you managed to say.

Jungkook and Taehyung came next to you and helped you sit.

Yoogeun was standing next to you.

"How are you feeling now?" Jungkook asked as he sat beside you.

"Good but can I take this off?" you asked while pointing to the IV. "It's scaring me".

Taehyung after hearing that it scares you, immediately rushed to your other side and took your hand.

He grasped the IV catheter near its hub with his hand,and folded one gauze in half, and held it gently over the IV insertion site.

He then pulled the catheter out along the line of the vein and away from the you.

A phone rung, breaking the silence in the room.

Jungkook's expression turned blunt after seeing the caller id. Must be from workplace was what you thought.

"I'll be back" he said and left the room.

"Uhm...So, do we-" you cut off Taehyung by hugging him.

Taehyung smiled slowly, happiness taking over him.

You don't know what made you do that, but you just wanted to.

He sat beside you on the bed as he wrapped his arms around you, both of your eyes tearing up.

He caressed your hair, "Hey little sister".

"Hey big brother" you mumbled against his chest.

He pulled back and looked at you carefully, "How can I not notice? You've always looked like our mother".

"Do I?" you asked

He smiled as he nodded, "But you have dad's nose".

Taehyung said and booped your nose, and you both chuckled together. While Yoogeun felt a huge weight finally lifted off his shoulder and he smiled whole heartedly as he watched the siblings finally together.

Time skip~

You got in the car with Jungkook seated beside you.